CHAPTER 40

Wonder POV

" Thinking about me ?". His voice rang in my ears and I literally jumped. " What the hell are you doing here ? You did went into your office right??" I kept my hands on my chest calming my breath down from sudden appearance and he raised an eyebrow" Right but It's my company, I can go wherever and whenever the hell I want Koala ". " Right again but atleast you don't have to scare me !!". " What were you thinking so hard about? My hard dick?? It would be my pleasure to show you if you want" He said completely ignoring me, it's a trait of him , he ignores things when he thinks it's not of importance, the arrogant Grinch,now a perv " No thankyou and I was thinking about the interview and the tons of work I have to do , Now why did you came back ? Do you need anything". He smirked and like everytime entered my personal space looking directly in my eyes, God I went through a major heart surgery months ago, my poor heart can't take it " Darling I never need anything, I am self sufficient , Want is a better word and I want to do things to you that will make your pussy a waterfall and then slide my dick ever so slowly into you that you will beg for me to fuck you hard and senseless into oblivion, after that I want to feed on your fluids directly from your cunt giving you another body shattering orgasm of your life and then again fucking you, eating you, fingering y....". I placed my hands on his lips covering them up , I am already a waterfall , I have to stop him before I lose all my control and do something. " Stop Armen " I said in laboured breath, he licked my hands and I almost moaned at his touch, he grasped my hands and pulled it down he leaned down and bit my earlobe this time I couldn't stop myself from whimpering
" Armen..... please stop". " I told you I won't stop till I have you Darling". He whispered in such a seductive voice, Oh I need to tell him everything and fast at this speed I'll be in his bed by noon.

He backed away grinning, that damn hot as chilli flakes man knows what's he doing to me " So you see I want many things but right now I want the file on new California branch, Maxim is going to California today with Mr.Tanaka to seal the deal and tie the loose ends here and there ". That caught my attention " Maxy is going on a trip to California?? and he didn't even told me !! He's dead ". " You are dead Maxim!!". He said looking behind me. " Armen you Bastard!!!"and I turned around when I heard his voice , he was still in the lift , his hands on the button " Trying to run away dear friend??". Armen said and I squint my eyes at Maxy , he raised his hands up "My love I was going to tell you !! ". " When?? " I marched upto him and took his collar in my hands standing on my toes , damn these tall men "When you were already in a flight !!hmm??". I said shaking him , how can he do this??" No love , I was coming here to tell you but the bastard beat me to it , believe me it happened all of a sudden". " Sudden how? like a heart attack ". I was angry, Maxy is supposed to tell me everything " No love, I'm sorry I'll take you on a coffee date later with unlimited doughnuts if you want ". He's really pushing my buttons, how can he joke about something like this. " Maxim if you talked about taking her on a date one more time I am very much capable of giving you a tour to hell". All hail the tourist guide but this time the guide made me blush and I looked down."I have told you many times that I love her like a little sister, You know I would have punched you for that Armen if your words wouldn't had calmed storm Wonder down , So keep the possesive thingy on ". Oh my accounts, my cheeks feels like they'll burn from the heat and I removed my hands from Maxy's collar fighting the urge to cover my cheeks" You blushing there darling??". Armen said , I could feel him grinning like a arrogant Grinch he is. " NO!! " I said almost screaming and tried coming back to my senses " Maxy don't dare try changing the topic" I said without looking back at Armen, that man is injurious to my senses "How long Maxy??". I asked him " A week". A week?? ,How will I work here without him , he's my support system here the sadness must be evident on my face so much that Maxy himself hugged me...

" It will pass in a blink of eye love and I'll bring so many gossips and chocolates from there that will last a month or two". I couldn't hold myself back from sniffling my tears back. " That's long..." God why did you made my tear glands so sensitive!

" Just Promise me that you will take care of yourself , You will come back soon and will bring me chocolates and gossips ". I said sniffling and hugging him tight , he's a pillar of stability for me here , my big brother that I have come to love... "Promise love , now stop with the tear work, you are ruining my shirt, I have to catch flight in this shirt only".

I hit his chest hard and he rumbled up with laughter. " Hahaha, Come on I'm sure a certain someone will keep you busy ". He's pushing it " You should stop before I punch you in your face , I'm sure girls in California won't like a bruised face Huh?" he hugged me one more time chuckling " I'll be back before you know it love ". " Don't dare think about breaking your promise". " Wouldn't think of it , don't want to be a lizard in next Lifetime love,Can I go now ??".

I really love my brother, a man like him think so much about me , I am damn sure if I said no he will stop, I know it . " Go before I change my mind you nincompoop!". He laughed and kissed my forehead " I'll be back soon my partner in pranks". He said and looked at Armen

" I'll email you the file, Go Maxim ". Armen said and I smiled with tears in my eyes, Armen knew...it was as much as difficult for Maxy as it is for me.

Since the day I have started working here he had not left my side , ready to punch whoever messes with me and only spared Armen for my sake, who says the blood relation are irreplaceable, Maxy and I are connected with hearts .

He looked at me one more time, his eyes were glossy despite all the jokes he pulled earlier and waved a hand at me mouthing I love you Sis , he pushed the lift button and the door closed , he didn't even gave me a chance to say it back." I love you too Maxy...".

Two arms engulfed me from back , a warm comforting familiar fragrance wrapped me up like a blanket and I turned around hiding my face in his chest sobbed...It's only for a week right then why does it hurts??

************************************