CHAPTER 25

Wonder POV

I can't believe that I survived a month here , he is changing slowly , he doesn't give me anymore garbage work to clean and smile here and there a bit, it's a progress .

I did everything I could in my power to make him less Grinch it's working like a antibiotic really slowly yet very efficiently and that's what strengthen me , but it hurts too much that I've cried numerous times, I thought I grew used to it but there is no way that I can ignore everything, he still looks at me like I shouldn't exist, like I'm disgusting, his eyes that I admire so much holds only despise for me,the first guy I liked, my first kiss...

How in the world I can neglect it all nonetheless I mask it all for him because I know the person inside it is worth it all... I am not confident but I definitely like Armen more than a friend not this Grinch but the Armen that Dave and Max described a more carefree Armen , my fallen angel...I want to meet him just like I promised I'll tell him everything the very day I'll see my fallen angel in him because that's the one I fell for in very hospital at first glance.

I know by now he is not the kind of person to actually destroy the hospital, hell! he donates for fifty cancer hospitals , orphanages and other charities , that's my Armen who is hiding in darkness not ready to come out of it but I'm stubborn I'll snatch him out of it.

I told Dave , Max and dad about this and they completely understood it agreed on not to utter a word about it, Dave was really sorry for not believing his son on this imaginary girl topic but he was over the moon when he found out it was me ,he was determined to tell Armen I must say Armen is so do much like him , it was very hard to convince him, harder then Maxim but not impossible .

When I told Maxy what I really feel for his friend he was determined to tell him too but after listening to me he decided against it.Armen is not ready for me, not yet the darkness that's surrounding him is too dark and he had accepted it all he will never be able to really see me or anyone in that anger and frustration that's what scares me most it's my biggest fear that he'll never be able to really see the lig...The phone rang disturbing my thoughts..

Laura: Wonder!!

What's with the hushed tone...?

Wonder : Yes Laura?

Laura: Dear , Mr Ivanov is here that also with.his.son

Wonder : WHAT?? HOW??

I rubbed my temples what the hell he is doing here a week early unannounced don't he have manners , I'm starting to believe that alk the rich people are like that think that whole world dance on their pinky finger. DAMN , I took a breath , You got this !!

Wonder: Umm..Laura have them seated in guests lobby , offer them some coffee snacks, anything , I'll tell the Grinch.

Laura: Okay..

I immediately put down the phone and went to his office Without knocking, I know it's wrong but it's an emergency " Mr. Sokolov we have a problem".

Woww..i really need to force my gaze away whenever I look at him , god really took his time while creating him , he's just perfectly handsome.       " What the fuck you did now ? ". Time to put the mask up " I didn't do anything Mister" " Okay just fucking tell me what's it ? ".

Even when he says those words his voice is so manly no Wonder girls are crazy about him he can make them drip only by that voice" Mr.Ivanov is here with his son". I said gathering my wandering thoughts and he stood up suddenly slammed his hands on table

" What in the world is he doing here a week early? I'll kill you if you made any mistake with this one!".The pen from my hands dropped at his outburst and I bent to take it and my eyes fell on his private area oh my..Amara was so right his pants really don't do anything to hide him he is really big , I never ever looked past his face it was a astounding itself and now..shit that's the thing that goes in there!! Ouch !!

" You done staring at my dick spectacles? we have an important matter to deal with but I can always make time, do you want to see it for real? " His tone was changed now, it was more honey like, I finally looked at him and he was smirking, I would have definitely admired the expression different than anger but we really have important matter at hands " Umm..yeah I mean no". I shake my head and breath " I mean let's go we really have an important matter at hands". He smirked and moved past me " Come on spectacles, move it ". I know I was blushing my cheeks were literally on fire thinking about how he rubbed something on me that night which felt out of the world was it his di.. I can't even say it !! Anyways I hope everything turns alright otherwise I don't have any doubts Armen will literally kill me with work even if isn't my fault... solely for taking his frustration out .

************************************