CHAPTER 21

Wonder POV

Armen and Dima decided to sleep here after dinner and decided to talk about the problem in the morning and I'm in my bed thinking about the heated moment between me and Armen, My holy accounts just thinking about them makes me hot and bothered , the way he kissed me ,the way he grinded himself in me more important of them all the way he looked at me , it wasn't laced with hate and anger it was all lust , a lust for me , I shivered a bit thinking all the things yet again he only did that because he was drunk , it still hurts the way he called me whore the moment he started coming back to senses, it grips my heart but then again why in the world  a man like Armen would want me ? I was just an easy access to him that time that also because he was not in his mind otherwise he doesn't even give me a second glance, for god's sake he calls me Koala .

It's a good thing I stopped everything and saved myself from more hurt ,  he must have lines of ladies waiting for him ,  It shouldn't matter to me right? But it does, it stings , No Wonder he's not yours to think all these things, he can do whatever he wants.

I'm only trying to  help him , to make him understand it's okay to feel weak, that's the whole problem at the end, he can't accept the fact that he's hurting, he bottles it all up as a result he takes it out on other people in form of anger , too easy to read if looked in those silver obs .

People will call me stupid for all this , for not leaving him as it is after the way he behaves with me  but how can I?I begged lord to give him a chance at life , a life full of happiness not a life with pain clutching his whole being and not letting him move forward in future. I don't know what I feel for him but I do know he became my responsibility when I asked lord to give him a chance , he was ready to die  to  leave everything behind yet I can't help but think when I asked him to live for me he did...I can't just let him live like that even if it means me getting hurt in the end , I don't care if  it makes me stupid , he's my responsibility.

My eyes started to drop close and surprisingly his face was the first that came in front of my closed eyes.

****

"Dima my brother my love ,my life please give me that pancakes it's my favourite ".  " Just take mine Amara and no dad you have had enough , don't make those eyes  I'm not giving it to  you  "." Queen Mean!!" He said pouting to  at me for giving my  last pancake to Amara and she showed her tongue to my dad... Sometimes I think if I'm the only adult here? " Now enough eating out the problem " I said in a stern voice and everybody gulped their glass of juice.

" Dad as I know what Armen said and I also know that he hates my very shadow, I don't think it would be a good thing for us if he came to know about all  this"." Are you sure sweetheart? because I don't think he'll hate you once he came to know it was you who helped him that day ". Dad asked concerned and I sighed " Dad he threatened to shut the whole hospital down the day he found the truth about the girl and we all know he can, in a blink of eye ".

" I think he just wanted to see you and it all came from a good place ". Amara said and I shake my head " He hates my guts Ara , he would have fired me the first day he saw me if it wasn't for his father, I can't risk the whole hospital ".  My dad sighed" I think she's right, that Armen can be lethal if he wants, hell, a accident took place in our quiet as morgue town  and there wasn't anything about it in the whole damn news? ".  Dima said and Amara nodded at that , I really was scared of what he would do to hospital, he can take out all his frustration on it if Maxim told him.... Maxy.... Yeah Maxy! " Look guys I know Maxy well and I am sure if I asked him he can lie a teeny weeny bit "." WHAT??". Everybody yelled " Yes , he's like a brother to me, my partner in prank hehe.."." WHAT??" They yelled again   

" God people stop shouting, you heard exactly what I said ". " It solves the whole damn problem". Amara said happily " You know that piece of hunk?". Dima asked jumping on the sofa...." Sweetie I still think you should tell him but it's best for now atleast ". Dad said and I smiled at each one of them " It's decided then and Yes Dima I know Maxy.. he's a great man ". Dima practically had the sun in his eyes when I said that " Annd sorry but I don't think he's interested in guys ".I tried to be as gentle as I can in this matter  but he glared at me nonetheless " Don't burst my bubble, you Queen Mean". Okay the name's is stuck with me like superglue, I'm not really mean , Am I ??.

" Okay my gang you need to get ready, You still have your jobs,So move it" We all looked at clock and shit!! They rushed out and I started getting ready for another day thinking about the biggest problem Today and that is How the hell am I going to face the Grinch after what happened Yesterday .  Oh mixed matched accounts... what am I going to do ??

************************************