CHAPTER 23

Armen POV

How dare she rejected me ?? Nobody has ever rejected me, she should feel lucky that I even glanced in her direction , slut's playing hard to get well I don't need her at all , I was just very much drunk last night so drunk that I saw my angel in her and It all happened in the heat of moment.

I will  get that Koala out of my company but  it's the most difficult part the fucking girl hasn't complained about anything, she comes early and stays till late with me , she's crazily workaholic ,the girl definitely got some potential, she's doing everything useful and.. useless work I'm giving to her while dancing .

She literally does dance while working  how do I know this ?? Simple I may or may not have been observing her with the mirror, she's my PA after all , I can Keep eyes on her... Right?? That's totally normal... what's not normal is that girl she confuses me so  much with her actions she basically threw herself on my friend and he caught her happily, idiot , 'not interested ' my foot yet again she looks so innocent, so regally beautiful while dancing , the damn girl mimicks me all the time but she looks child like cute...too cute to stop these antics of her...

I almost...almost want to believe that she really is what my dad and Max say but  I can't not...I've learnt the hard way that. All the girls are same they only want one thing from rich men and it's money, money out, pants off... she's just very good at hiding her true self, she'll slip one day and that day will be her last day at Sokolov corps.

I got ready for another day and barely got in  my lobby when somebody caught my hand , I was about to punch the fucker when " No Armen it's me !! ". Ahh another slut , I don't remember her name but I do know her from somewhere , I looked at what she was wearing and she's nearly naked, It's not very hard to understand why is she here?  " And who are you ?? ". She looked shocked What's there to get shock about? i already have more important people to remember..." I'm Sarah ?? Umm..  your investor Mr Harrison's  daughter , we met a few days back , I'm surprised you don't remember me anyways I was just passing by thought we could have some fun??". 

Seriously?? Daddy's princesses are the worst  , I don't want to deal with her.I don't know who even let her in ,  the guy is losing his job " Look , it's my workplace not a brothel so I'll ask you once , Get the fucking out of here "  she gasped and I ignored her."Where the hell is Wonder Laura ?".

I asked Laura who happened to pass by, I don't know why I asked for her first but her name came to my mind "Good Morning Mr.Sokolov , I haven't seen her but her entry is registered, I'll ask Sir Maxim about her if you want he must know where she is ? ". Why the fuck my best friend would know about My PA .

The rage surrounded me and I went to Maxim's  office, I was just opening the door when the slut  slipped what the hell she's still doing here but I caught her nonetheless "Oops hehe the floor is slippery.." only thing slippery here is her character, I was about to push her off me when my eyes fell on those two what in the world is Maxim doing on her knees in front of Wonder? she was sitting so comfortably with him , she's never like that with me hell she rejected me straight away!  and here she is with Maxim looking all cosy...

" What do you need Armen? "." My PA..." I said without thinking and looked at her , she was staring wide eyed and I continued   " to do her damn work and not whore around " She was kissing me yesterday almost had sex with me  and now like a slut seducing Max . I wasn't wrong about her, a part of her maybe is innocent but her true self is this..

" Baby...and ..I need you to fuck me hard...can we go now ?" I don't need to think about answer she maybe irritating but I need to release this anger I'm feeling  " Of course.. baby"  I said looking at her, such a beautiful disguise she wears Don't worry Wonder I'll unveil you slowly in front of everybody " Spectacles, I don't want my coffee today just get back to arranging files alphabetically and Max you better focus on work more ".  I expect this from every girl but what has gotten into Max ? I looked at them one more time and left his  office ,Dragging the woman whatever her name is with me Damn irritating giggles, Yuck with a big Y .

***
I slammed the office door shut and locked it , I immediately pushed her  on office table and lifted her barely a skirt thingy up , she was bare wearing nothing like a slut she is she was already really wet , her pussy was glistening with moisture ,  I quickly unzipped myself and without any warning slammed my cock in her. "Oh..my ...YES !! GIVE IT TO ME SIR.. Uggghh!!!" I repeatedly slammed into her without mercy, I did had some pent up anger " YES!!YES SIR LIKE THAT...PLEASE!!!! You are so big!!!" she was moaning like a bitch in heat , " That's what you wanted right.... ughhh yes slut". She felt good her pussy was dripping " Yes!!Sir you feel so great!! Don't Stop... Ughhhh, you fuck so hard!!!". She came in minutes but I didn't I want more when I fuck... I fuck the literal brains .

After what few rounds... she was on the couch breathing hard." Woww.. Armen that was the the best I have ever had you are a literal animal! But that was something...hehe ". Yeah I get that a lot , sex means getting rid of frustrations and anger for me , nothing more and ladies seems to like it .

I got dressed feeling much better, it had been a long time since I fucked,  we did go many rounds I don't remember the count but whatever       " Get out now, you got what you wanted". I said giving her back her  what do you even call this thing??? "Get dressed and ghost out in seconds". " Hello!! Atleast give me your number?". " Look I don't joke around get the fuck out or I'm throwing you  out in this very condition in this weather". She quickly got dressed screaming at me some very creative curses, huh..maybe...I'll use some of them. 

I went near the door to make sure she left and that's when I heard the  melody" Hahaha". It was Wonder , I was shocked that she has such a beautiful laugh very.... very similar to my angel. In instant I was hard again , I fucked for half of the day and from one laugh it's gone " Bye Bye Miss" it was sort of funny how the slut glared at Wonder but she just laughed it out saying that as if she was relieved that the slut left like that.    

" My lovely accounts you chuckled!!" What ?? She heard it and did she called accounts lovely, wierd Koala.    " No I didn't, your ears are ringing, go get them checked after work and did you just called.. you know what? nevermind ". I said in a serious tone but she was adamant" Yes you did and come on say it what were you going to say?". What the hell is happening, I'm having a chatty Cathy moment with Wonder " No Spectacles I didn't and Why in the world I am giving you an explanation? Go get my coffee Koala ". I said trying to diffuse the moment      " You Mr.Sokolov totally did hahahaha". The way she laughs is mesmerizing, she never does it in my presence , I don't get to see it often but it's the first time I properly saw her laugh and it's too much like angel... how can it be so similar? But without a doubt she's the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen...

" Wait till I tell Max about it, Haha he'll be in hysterics ". She's with me and still talking about Maxim, that irritated me to no end, What the hell is so special about Max? Why does she never seduces me?!! " Go and get my fucking coffee ang... Koala ". Oh hell!!!  I almost called her angel , no she can't be , her laugh maybe similar to her but she's one eighty  degrees different from her.

************************************