CHAPTER 41

Wonder POV

I finally brought my face out of his chest and saw his whole shirt was ruined" I'm sorry I..." I tried to apologise more when he cut me off.     " It's okay to feel that way darling but Don't worry he'll be back before you know it ".

He didn't cared about his wet shirt at all and  cradled me in his arms, his hug warm...comforting and protective like nothing can harm me here...
" Come on let's have a cup of coffee and you get some rest before the interview starts " he said pulling on my hands gently and took me in his office, I was too tired to say something, all the yesterday and morning events are taking a toll on me but still this is a workplace" Armen I haven't even touched a single work today !".

He pushed me on a chair again ignoring me and  dialled what seemed like office's kitchen asking for two lattes with extra cream and sugar, that made me smile..." You don't drink the bitter hell anymore". He smiled genuinely without any arrogance, sitting back in his chair and said " I thought I was being sweet enough since yesterday for you to know that fact already "."Yeah right !more like a pervy flirt". We both chuckled and he said " Well Guilty as charged Koala..."

The coffee came in not even a minute after and we enjoyed the hot soothing creamy delicacy in comfortable silence." Take a nap Wonder " he said out of nowhere " What ??". " You need it, I'll wake you up "." This is my workplace Armen , I can't sleep here".

He got up from his chair and in one swift motion hoisted me up bridal style and I wrapped my hands around his neck "Haha , Armen what are you doing??" I asked him and he looked at me " You know I don't like to repeat darling" he said, everytime he says darling... things feel more intimate, more personal....It feels nice to be back in his arms, I'm not going to complain about this plus I'm too tired to be sassy...
************************************

Armen POV

Her breathing got softer and softer as I remove her specs and placed it on table.I can watch her sleep all day here in my bed..I have been with several models, supermodels, actresses , reporters and who not but this beauty here rises above them all , the perfect full lips, soft curvy body, generous round breast and most beautiful part  her soul... I saw her physical beauty the day she collided into me out of nowhere but how the hell I did not see her soul?

Just one deep look in her eyes and any person can tell that she's a beautiful person inside out , even  Brad saw it but in the other hand...Wonder is an exception... I haven't met a women with a heart like her...they all are...sweet poison...
Am I really the one to blame?

Hell Today I saw Maxim teary eyed just for leaving Koala here for a week? I'm not that bad ,Am I ?? Pff , I'm the literal devil but she did poked it, she's the one that crawled stubbornly in my life, she's definitely not scared of me...Yesterday.... after so many years the walls around me are breaking bit by bit all because of this little Koala, yeah little really Little... she's ten years younger than me but will that stop me, Fuck no!

She turned around and stretched her body revealing her soft curvy creamy waist and belly button along with the rim of red panties, Shit it's lace! it would be so easy to tear it away...with my teeth while tasting her..... Yeah....No! I think I should just get back to work before I jump on this sleeping beauty, Patience is a virtue Armen...I will get to have her , she will offer herself to me and open all her secrets in due time...

I went out of room looking back at her beautiful figure one more time. Time to get some work done.

I worked peacefully on the details and finances of some new investors and exhibitions all around the world. The California branch will take our export buisness to new heights but these little things are important too, every single investor is a building block of our company and exhibitions helps expansion of company. After about two hours later my phone pinged with Max's messages:

Bastard : Hey how's love?  Is she okay? She's not picking up her phone.

I really hate when he calls Wonder Love. Makes me want to strangle him but Wonder for some reason loves and adores him.

Me :  She's sleeping.

Bastard: Where?? In your office apartment ??

Me : She was really tired. Now, don't disturb me.

Bastard: Seriously?? You don't even let me in your so called office apartment.😏

Me : You are not Wonder.

Bastard: I can Kiss too you know?😘

Me : And I can fire you , You know?

Bastard : Aww , you love me too much to do that , I would have irritated you for few more minutes but I have to go , tell love that I won't be able to contact her for few hours.

Good riddance. A knock came in the exact moment and I asked the person to come in .

"What is it Ivan ?" " Sir Miss Kelly is here with her crew , Laura is taking care of them in the lobby, Should I allow them in meeting  room ?"." No, they are here a hour early, this is not some picnic spot Ivan, provide them whatever they need in lobby till it's time". Nothing new , Morons always come here early thinking I'll give them more information if they'll interview me for longer.

With a light nod he left and I went back to wake Wonder up but when I reached there she was already making up the bed bent over just perfectly to give me a good view of her ass and I smirked, I could use some fun before that shitty interview.

************************************