CHAPTER 15

Armen POV

I am liking it , Oh who am I kidding? I'm loving it! there's been a long time I made a girl miserable but something's different this time. The Koala  looks so innocent but don't they all do?..bloody predators in mask, still there's something about her...

Though when I looked in her eyes....I almost believed that she isn't like anyother girls I met and that is why it's even more important to get her out of this place sooner because the innocent looking ones are the worst  and that reminds me she have rested for whole 5 minutes bloody gutsy Koala, talking to me like that .   

"SPECTACLES" I can call her through phone but I like it this way , she's actually making the day interesting otherwise it's always the same meetings, shares, share Market etc..etc.. " What happened Mr. Sokolov?" Still the same sass even after 20 coffees and all that work , I see..." Arrange them in alphabetical order".  I can see she's irritated, it will be fun to break her...too much fun .    " Of course".Of fucking course...haha... that's all you'll be able to say darling... why the hell am I even calling her darling?!! The accident and work must be  taking it's toll.

I smacked my pen on the table , I've been trying to concentrate for past half an hour and the only thing I focused on were how her hairs are flowing off her shoulders masking her face...the way she smiled everytime when...she arranges exactly ten files in orderly...she didn't tried to seduce me once like all other employee, does she not find me savagely hot What.the.fuck.am.i. thinking? Seriously??? It's idiocy!

I can't wait when this snake will show her true colours so that dad can throw her out and I watch the whole damn show eating popcorns..."Spectacles!".   " I'm right here Mr Sokolov"  persistently sassy that's a first one... "Whatever, Did you called  Miss Patricia of the news station for the meeting". I know she didn't,  but I don't know why did i even called her in the first place?

" How can I ? When I was attending such a important task of arranging files alphabetically ". Okay she gets the award of the sassiest lass , claps now please " Cut the attitude spectacles , Leave it,continue tomorrow,for now go back and do some real work ". I know I gave her useless work , Everybody that joined my company has potential, I bet she does too , it doesn't matter she's evil in disguise. people with potential crave good  work, she craves good work , that's the whole point of the story , giving her a tour to hell      

 " So you do believe all this work is pointless"  I grinned " Of course , why do you think I gave it you ?? ".  " Are you stupid? do you have any idea how much time of mine you have wasted you nincompoop? Look you can make my life hell if you want but don't make your dad's life harder he's a really good man and worried about you , you can't fire me and I can't quit,  So Can we just work like two sophisticated people in office hours???"

How dare she???! " Get Out !!".  She isn't moving does she think I am joking? " OUT !!"  Her words are ringing in my head, She doesn't know anything, anything about me and dared to tell me what to do? I'm boiling inside, if it wasn't for dad , I would have fired her the moment I saw her.

I went in my office gym instantly to cool off. I installed it for me, dad used it as a spare room  but I upgraded it to a gym as soon as he went to Canada, after all it's my office now. As I think about it , it's my personal space , my calming place, nobody knows about it , I boxed out my frustration for a an hour and when I stopped I heard sniffles...What the fuck?

I turned the other way in one way mirror which I installed to give me the view of my office lobby and hell , her desk is right there...why's her desk is placed in such position, it's supposed to be on the other side , who the hell placed her desk in this position when I specifically mentioned not to .

I know she can't see me but I can see her completely she had been crying because of me...The noise of punches must have masked her snifflings...uptil now... she really looks so innocent.

She started packing her stuff but suddenly faced the mirror and I only stared at her....Am I a creep to do this ?? Ah! It doesn't matters to me , I took a glass of whisky, inspecting her every inch...Koala yup she's a complete Koala now with her puffy eyes and red nose.

Then she said something that nearly made me choke on my whisky " Do I really look like a Koala?  Uggghh..".      " Hahaha... Hahaha..."." Lord why does he have to be such a Grinch ". That made me Stop laughing  did she just called me a Grinch???

" I'll give you a tour to hell" I don't know what to say to that do I look like that when I say that ..but that's...not the point She fucking mimicked me .
" Well with your actions you must really surprise the real devil too  , no matter how handsome you are , I will smack your gorgeous face with my leather handbag or maybe I'll add dead cockroach in your coffee or I will ...I will...I will put up needles in your super comfortable looking seat , Yeah that's how you threaten someone you    Grinch "

Honestly that didn't sounded like a threat nor did she looked threatening she just looked like a cute pissed off kid.... She took a deep breath and seemed more relaxed , took her bag and went in the lift dramatically flipping her long brown hairs... Beautiful...a true dangerous... beauty... I almost moved my hands to stop her.  What the hell??! Why am I thinking such things, she's a demon inside  all that facade but why would she act innocent when all  alone... and... her..voice..When she talked so freely she ...she.. sounded like my angel??..... Damn I need a Aspirin she has fucked up with my brain in a single day.

************************************