CHAPTER 5

Wonder POV

I was thinking about all the events of last night and fallen angel, he is okay now, I smiled but it ached my heart that I won't be able to see him, I am still in my hospital room eating apples...I am sure I'll go bananas if dad made me eat any more apples....

Suddenly, I heard rich deep voice shouting out loud , it was mumbled I couldn't make out the words but when I went outside it was coming from fallen angel's room " WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN THERE WASN'T ANYBODY, I SAW HER WITH MY OWN FUCKING EYES " his voice was so masculine...so rich... i got near the room and looked inside through the opened creak of the door and there was an old man dressed in a pristine expensive suit.

I couldn't see his face from my angle , but my dad and auntie Lisa were also there , what caught my eyes were those silver pair of ice which were so angry " Look Mister it's a hospital zone please don't shout and for the last time a man brought you here and he left after that you were not in any state to understand what's going around when you came here , Okay ". He breathed furiously."Don't. Fucking. tell.me.what. to.do, okay??  It won't take me long to shut your little place down , I know what I saw and a girl was here ". My aunt gulped and my dad was about to say something when the old man spoke in a stern voice.      " You have created enough drama, let's go now, do you know how hard it was to hide your whereabouts till now , in about half an hour the media will raid this place if we don't leave,don't add  more things to  my miseries " the old man said and I don't think anybody can ignore him, his voice is authoritative and leaves no room for discussion.

My eyes still on the fallen angel, he looks...hot.. when angry " Son it was just your imagination you should go now but remember to have some sort of medical help , you need it " My father said and he looked at him angrily...I don't like it at all , why's he looking at my father like that? If he does it one more time I'll smack his gorgeous face " I don't know what game you people are playing, I don't believe you but I have to go right now, you two " he pointed at my aunt and dad " Mark my words you'll pay for lying to me the very day I'll find the truth about the girl". No he will not! he is so arrogant! too much arrogant and egoistical but what's he talking about, I am not able to understand...is he talking about me??...

I saw them coming out and ran back to my room with one more glance at fallen angel , dad and auntie came in few minutes after that " Sweetheart , how are you?" Aunty asked checking my vitals " I'm okay but I heard someone shouting , is everything okay". I asked coyly , my dad and auntie looked at each other and nodded in unison." Everything's fine". Dad said, with a  screeched voice         

" Dad tell me the truth now , come on you are really bad at lying". Auntie laughed and said " I told you, she will catch you in a mere second"." Oh yeah , in that case why don't you try ?" He said raising an eyebrow, challenging auntie..." Okay fine!!, Wonder the man you saved is some big shot celeb can't tell you anymore then that but he demanded to see you the moment he woke up , due to hospital policy we can't do that but he was adamant on seeing you otherwise shutting down the whole place, so we did the next best thing by telling him there was no girl at all and still he kept refusing to believe us.It was when his dad said to forget the imaginary girl and focus on more important things that he finally let it go"." After giving us a damn warning " dad finished the sentence and collapsed on the chair.

Woww.....I didn't know what to say to that ...he was a celebrity?? Well that explains the looks and the ego, it warms my heart that he wanted to see me the moment he wake up, Thanks you Lord for giving him a chance too...guess we met  accidentally this time and I won't be meeting him again... he's a celebrity after all...the thought clenched my heart. Hopefully you'll live a good life fallen angel....

************************************