CHAPTER 52

Wonder POV

I was humming the tune of lullaby that dad used to sing drawing circles on the arm of Armen " You sang it that day in the hospital...you have a nice voice...". He said out of nowhere and I looked back at him turning my neck, he had his eyes closed and looked magnificent with the drops of water running down his face and his lips... slipping slowly down his body....stop! Ogling Wonder.  

" You remember?"  I asked shocked, he was not conscious at that time..." If life takes from you it gives double than that too, think about the people you care for, people who are still in line to meet you in future the one who will change your life for better if not for anybody else live for me , I want to meet you , to know you , I want to share Dima's pastries with you , want to be your friend and we can go on crazy adventures together ". He said the exact words I said that day "Armen it's word to word...how?".  I wriggled in his grasp to turn around to look at him? Armen....has a memory of a genius....hell it's better than mine!

His arms tightened around me holding me in place "Stop moving on my dick, I was lenient with you because it was your first time but I won't hold back now...I wonder Wonder if fucking me senseless is part of your adventures ? Hmm?". I instantly stopped shocked that that was him being lenient???Oh...shit..

"And clearly I'm not your fucking friend, I'm your damn boss Wonder and who the hell is Dima?". "Yes you are my boss in office...and Why do you care who Dima is ?".  He pulled me up in one go and turned me around , drawing my face closer to his face, his eyes were blowing red and his face was set in hard line...he was angry...yup... definitely angry....

"Darling get this thing straight to your head , I'm the Boss of you , doesn't matter office or not,  You say you love me,  right? You have given me your heart, I'm closest to you, ... I'm your first, I had your hymen's blood on my dick as a proof of our bond, a bond that binds you to me...no other man will have that because I have ruined you for anybody else...So Yes I'm the Boss of you and you damn well answer when I ask you a question , Who. The. Fuck. Is. DickDima?". 

Ookay....too much hotness...actually hotness overload... but looking at him I really think...Is he jealous??? Jealousy...Noooo...Why in the world Armen would be jealous of anybody, he's total yummy...

I'm not able to ignore the dare to defy me look and I sighed " Dima is my friend who owns the bakery in front of which that acci...in front of which we met for the first time...". A chilling feeling still takes me I over when I think about Armen in that condition....I'd rather consider it a day that we met instead the day of his accident...

" Good expression, he deserves that kind of sickening expression, I remember that moron , he is a dumbpastry who dared to lie to me I'll...". I frowned at that , according to Armen whole damn world is dumb and idiot, this man has limitless hot arrogance " He's not a dumbpastry ! and no you won't be doing anything to bakery and Dima, I asked him to hide things for me, it's not his fault". His eyes narrowed and a frustrated look passed his face .

"You know you can't stop me ". "Please... Armen". I pleaded because I know there's no way I can stop Armen and he smiled "Darling pleading only sounds good from your mouth if I'm pleasuring you...not any other way ". He said kissing and sucking on my shoulders, I think he really likes to do that....

"Why are you after Dima anyways... it's me who asked him to hide things about he was just being my bestest friend". "Why the hell are you so worried about him...did you two had a history maybe?". He asked biting me and I almost moaned before I shaked my head vigorously.         

" Nooo...you Grinch... Don't you get worried about your friends?... besides he's a gay , I can't have relationship with him". " I see...". He hummed . "Yes..now would you please not do anything to his bakery and his career". A dangerous grin covered his face        " That doesn't change the fact he lied to me "."We all lied to you!". " No you hid things, he lied to me On.My.Face, big difference". "Please Armen forgive   him"."I don't forgive and forget ".

He said twirling my hairs in his hands for a few minutes and I'm thinking of way to convince him to leave Dima alone because I know that devious look very well."We should go  Koala". He said standing up and yet again I had to force my gaze away from him to not make myself a blushing idiot and he picked me up and  placed me on the bench nearby , he wrapped a towel in my hairs and slowly started patting me dry , still feeling a sweet burn wherever he's touching

"I can do it myself you know?". No I can't, my whole body feels like jelly not just the legs, I didn't even do anything with my hands??? Does that  even happens to anybody afte...yeah.. no...I don't think so ..I don't think anybody can fuck like Armen .
"Oh definitely you can...with those noodle hands which weren't even able to hold onto my neck when I carried you , You can win a weight lifting competition!". He noticed...that?            " It's your doing!". " I didn't know that , I'm so glad you told me ".

Cocky,  too much handsomely cocky I can definitely manage a comeback but  who wouldn't want to get pampered like this...at this point of time I can't feel and think anything more...I am too tired for it....I'll deal with the Dima situation tomorrow.... the way he's softly wiping my breasts with that soft feather towel... feels amazing...."You deserve the world Darling....". I heard his whisper with a beautiful chuckle as I lay back more onto the shower mirror door....But you have become my world Armen Sokolov.....

************************************