CHAPTER 26

Wonder POV

"Mr.Sokolov pleasure meeting you I'm sorry for dropping like a bomb unannounced but due to some personal issues I won't be available for next few weeks , So I hope you don't mind  discussing things Today " He was a bomb alright, are all the people Armen know hot like fire??

Mr Ivanov was full six feet and more, toned muscles, deep brown intelligence filled eyes everything to make girls swoon over him but not hotter than Armen he was like the melted chocolate of hot choco lava cake, delectable like his kiss noo...not the time"Ahh! Mr.Ivanov no problem at all , we can always have a chat on buisness, please this way ".

Damn he changes his tone in a second " My son came with me it's just that his nanny fell sick and I had to .."." Please!! Mr.Ivanov I completely understand " I could see Mr Ivanov didn't liked that Armen cut him off it was sort of rude actually but his eyes soften as soon as his eyes fell on something on behind us and he smiled, something tells me he doesn't smile much.

Armen and I looked behind where a little boy of 8 year or so came with a book in his one hand and a glass full of juice in his other coming our way with Laura , it almost made me chuckle the way he was dressed,he was wearing a suit like his dad and had a stoic expression on his face , hehe I just want to give him a kiss on those chubby cute cheeks , he gave the glass to Laura and said thank you a bit grumpily and went pass us near his dad...

" It's a pleasure meeting you Mr.Sokolov and Miss??". He speaks so well and so like his dad it's like he is younger version of Mr.Ivanov I didn't even knew he had a son so well poised " Wonder Hart, pleasure meeting you too gentleman , What's your good name?". I said tried to be all that serious despite wanting to laugh out loud because I know he won't like smoochy poochy things and I got sure when he smiled wide "It's Brad Ivanov, Miss Wonder you have a nice name, I like it ". " Thankyou Brad you have a nice name too ,Is that a autobiography of Charles Babbage ?". His eyes widen " You have read it ??" Now there is the child in him I was looking for " No , I haven't I couldn't understand it , I'm more of a Math person " I could feel four pairs of eyes staring at me , he nodded a bit disappointed "Dad I know you won't take me to the meeting like always and I don't like it here with that old lady she pinched my cheeks can you believe it ? let me be with Miss.Hart she seems bit more intelligent than that lady."

Woww..i have no words , nobody has ever appreciated me in such a sarcastic way , Ivanov finally looked at me for the first time and said "I'm sorry Miss Wonder but Do you mind ?" He asked looking at me intently more like staring but I could feel another pair of eyes on me boring holes ignoring it I said " Of course not Mr.Ivanov " I said smiling at the kid , he just looked so ridiculously cute when smiling wide with dimples.        

" Please call me Dmitry, I am sorry I didn't saw you before " I looked at him and the way he said it looking at me so intense it was making me blush no-one have ever looked at me like that " We should go now Mr.Ivanov". Huhh what happened now? Why is he angry now?! " It's fine Mr.Dmitry, come on Brad let's go "." Yes of course Miss Wonder but first would you mind If I kissed your cheeks? ".

The way he asked that haha oh god it's too cute to ignore it." Haha, Why would I mind a kiss from such a handsome young man" He gave me full toothy smile at that and I bend down , he kissed my cheeks softly and politely " Okay can we go now".             

"Absolutely"He took my hand in his like he is guiding me instead of me doing so.Dmitry and Armen took the signal a bit shocked for I don't why? It was just a kid asking for a kiss so adorably.

We all went in lift and Dmitry and Armen were still looking at me, why in the world are they looking at me like that ? I'm continuously blushing due to it.

We reached the office lobby and the men were not making any move to go for meeting only standing there looking at me ." Dad and Mr.Sokolov I know Miss Wonder is pretty but staring is not polite beside I already claimed her ". WHAT ?? Armen coughed out loud and Dmitry chuckled , I was.... shocked did he just say he claimed me??!" I'm sorry??" Armen asked him copying my question" I kissed her first therefore she's my girlfriend now, so you two can stop staring at her" Brad literally glared at them , Dmitry made a surrendering pose and Armen laughed.

" Who said we want her anyways buddy?" It still stings the same " Well then why were you staring at her and don't call me buddy would you like it if I called you a buddy, buddy?". I can't take it anymore this kid made me forget Armen's words. He just made him Shut his damn mouth" Hahaha.... oh my god...haha, I'm sorry I am so sorry gentlemen" I calmed down and wiped my tears " Don't need to be sorry Wonder " Dmitry said in a deep voice.

"Dad's right you don't need to be sorry, You look even prettier while laughing Miss.Wonder though I don't understand why you did ? " He looked at me confused , awww the kid is melting my heart " Nothing it's just that nobody ever claimed me it's an honor Brad , really I am happy ". He smiled showing me those dimples       

" Okay Brad don't give trouble to Wonder , I'll be back in no time ". They went in the office and I spend the rest one hour with Brad reading silently his book eating cookies I gave him, out of which he gave me half in return saying I'm his girlfriend so I should eat with him haha... this kid is so sweet , well mannered it's like he wants to be just like his dad definitely a breath of fresh air I needed in this office.

After nearly one more hour , I could see the boy was tired he was a little kid after all " You know Brad nobody listen to my singing" I said pouting to Brad and he looked at me so adorably furrowing his eyebrows " I'm here for you now, you can sing for me if you want Miss Wonder". Awww yup he has definitely taken up my boyfriend's role very seriously.             

" Really??". " Of course Miss Wonder after all I'm your boyfriend". Hahaha. He immediately put his book down and came near me " Would you mind if I sit with you ?" I took him up in my lap and he kept his head on my shoulders " I like this Miss Wonder ". He soothed every pain I felt for a month because of Armen in a delightful way." Me too Brad...".

I sang the Lullaby for him that my dad used to sing for me and after few minutes I could hear his even breathing. I like this too . Children's pure soul can make everything calmer around them . He is giving me so much comfort without knowing . Just for a moment, I need this comfort with that thought I closed my eyes .

************************************