CHAPTER 54

Wonder POV

A warm light caressed my body as I tried setting my eyes to the bright light , I felt my cheeks pressed against something too hard and warm to be a bed, when I looked up... the most beautiful man was in front of me...I don't think Armen have looked so handsome before...a peaceful look on his face along with his black sunkissed messy hairs , slightly red cheeks and a chiseled face made him look like a God of sweet temptation .

He always has this manly aura around him...I couldn't stop myself from  blushing  as I thought about yesterday events making me blush at the same time wanting to kiss him,  just one small feather kiss on chest , he won't even feel it...

Little did I know kissing Armen and Armen's kisses are both addictive as a drug, I started giving him soft kisses all over his chest not being able to stop , he feels too good to stop...

He suddenly rolled over and the next thing I know I was beneath him and his silver blade eyes looked deeply in mine...eyes in which I always get lost into , for how long was he awake???   " What do you think you were doing?". That voice.... it's so sexy and husky "Nothing... besides kissing". 

" Getting smart are we?". " I'm already smart ". He chuckled at my reply making me smile "You are a dumb Koala to me , initiating something you can't finish is a dumb thing to do darling ". There it is ... him calling me darling does things to me, it makes me hot and  he knows it !

I'll get my revenge Armen... just wait. " Armen I need....". I said trying to sound desparate for him, well, I didn't needed to try much with him being this close... he brought his face closer to mine , his lips were almost touching me but not kissing me , when he spoke " You need ?" , His face was so close that I wanted nothing more than to pull him into me and once again replay last night "I need....". I said trying to sound as breathless as possible  and he came much more closer " You need what darling?".

His eyes were fully dilated and his voice was two tone deeper and husky , I was definitely wet just from hearing his voice " I need.... breakfast!". His shock gave me enough time to  push  him away with all my strength and got up from bed instantly, he was definitely taken aback by my actions.

" Haha!!! Look at you! Hahaha!!! ". I was turned on as hell but it's equally fun to do this, his facial expression was so worth it, it took him not even second to get back his cold demeanor  " Come back here Right now ".  He said with a dark voice but I jumped back laughing "No "." No?". He asked raising a brow as if not believing I said no to him " Haha! No!". He got up from bed still in his blue bathrobe , for a second I forgot everything...and just looked at his fine specimen, he is a work of art....

I started moving back nearer to the door as he stalked towards me  "I will give you ten seconds to get back here or you won't like what will happen next". A shiver ran down my spine at his warning and when he started the countdown, I ran... Yeah I ran out of the room.

I was laughing hard as I took left and right turn in the mansion , a feeling of rush , happiness euphoria clouded my brain. I was feeling lighter despite the soreness between my legs, as a sweet reminder of our unison but was feeling much more better all thanks to the  bath last night and the adrenaline in my body...I looked back and he was nowhere in sight

I slowed down my speed and tried to be quiet as possible when I heard his footsteps and my heart picked up pace I hid in the very next room I saw and locked it before sighing loud leaning on the door trying to catch my breath.

I looked around the room and it was equally magnificent like the rest of the house, a large bed was in middle not as large as the room we were in but generously big, the walls were painted a shade lighter blue and a table in the corner with lots of paints on it and canvas resting on the side but what caught my eyes were the paintings covering the whole room with a soft LED light beneath it to increase it's beauty, it was designed that way , the whole room was dark except the area around the paintings , to increase the focus on it , Did Armen painted all of this? Woww....

I wasn't able to understand the meaning of paintings since it was a modern painting but without a doubt they were beautiful...I ran my fingertips on the smallest one of them all , it intrigued me the most , there was just something about the hard and soft strokes of brush, the combination of darker shades was perfect...

I was admiring the painting when I felt a heated breath on my neck and a scent that I have grown too familiar invaded my senses as always , I freezed on the spot, how did he even came in?I did locked the doors, I am sure of it ... Heavens!  I didn't even heard the clicks of doors and his footsteps...damn he's really a panther!

************************************