CHAPTER 46

Armen POV

" Armen Please...". Her words cleared the clouds of anger and distress surrounding my brain and her soft candy lavender scent filled me in. I tried to calm myself down.... and as soon as I did , I saw her face hidden in my neck and her arms tightly wrapped around my waist , I don't know what was she doing hugging me like that but if it meant to calm me down it definitely did."Wonder?" I called her and she finally came out of my neck and I met with her beautiful brown eyes "I'm... I'm sorry".

" Why in the world you are sorry darling? ". Women have never been this confusing to me...as she is...Damn  the only one here that should be sorry is my dad. I can't believe he behaves like nothing happened... at all.. before I could go back more into past she cut it off " I shouldn't have forced you....".   " It's not your concern, I know but I am also aware that you didn't meant anything wrong...so don't beat yourself up dumb Koala ".

She finally laughed and hit my chest.    " I'm trying to be serious here!". " The only thing you should be serious for now is your work which you haven't even touched since morning, as I remember ". That was enough to make her run away but I caught her wrist pulling into me one more time...just one little taste...." What are yo...". I shut her up by crashing my lips with her and her warmth engulfed me again, I tasted every single corner of her mouth thoroughly before I back away and look at her face, swollen lips, red cheeks and disheveled hairs.  

" Perfect now you can go ". I said and she finally opened her eyes " Fuck " her eyes were turned black , too dilated and full of lust and so much more , a fucking whirlwind of emotions are there in her eyes "Armen? ". She called me  " Yes Wonder?". "Why the hell do you do that ? ". " Do what ?" I wanted to laugh so much at her irritated face right now"Make me like a hot fluffy mushy pancake on inside and waterfall from downside and then leave me this hot and bothered". She said huffing and I bursted out laughing " Hahaha, a pancake?". Damn this Koala! she literally stomped her foot while standing up"Armen!!!!". " Wonder!!!!" And as expected she left the room saying " I don't want to talk to you ".    

" You will have to and you know that Koala in fact you'll scream my name when I'll be inside you". I said shouting and she did halted a bit before she continued on her way stomping her foot out of my office. She wouldn't understand and nor will I tell her that it's as much as hard for me as it is for her....

I shaked my head smiling she made me forget everything for a moment, I love the way she says my name, maybe it's her accent or something else I still can't completely shake the feeling that I have heard it before outside here..., that I have seen Wonder before she started working here...and that reminds me of my own work which is put on hold due to my dear dad who is still believes everything is fine between us hell of he thinks just a talk and I'll be playing buddy buddy with him , he's wrong...no doubt... He's a good dad but not a good person, he can do anything for money and I hate him , I'll never forgive him for what he did...but look at the irony I'm just like him...I am sure being with me will only bring pain to Wonder, I'll only hurt her but imagining her with any other man makes me want to throw that man under a train and see his body crushing into parts while I kiss my darling Wonder... yeah.. I'm too selfish to let her go right now...this is too soon.

I decided to get back to my work and dealt with some shipments which are late due to weather condition...

I was completely engulfed in preparing presentations for new projects when my alarm rang snapping me out of my deep concentration and I realised it's time to leave for the drive. I want to show her she's special and not some random fuck for me.

When I reached in lobby she was seductively... which I know is not what she's trying to do... was chewing her lips and typing furiously on her laptop. I got near her and slammed her laptop shut " What the he.. Oh...Armen?". What kind of response is that ?? " I know my name Koala, come on let's go". " Where?". She asked confusedly and I raised my brow
and after a whole damn minute realisation hit her "You mean the...drive...? I thought you wouldn't want to aft...and...I shouldn't be talking to you go away!". " You know I won't...Two options darling...one I can carry you bridal style in front of whole office and you'll be next headline tomorrow morning .. option two is get your sweet as that ridiculous coffee ass out of that chair and came with me willingly and "." Option two!" She said immediately trying to glare at me it was kind of....cute?.

I didn't wait any longer as I grabbed her hand pulling her along with me and she didn't protested at all..."You can leave my hand you know?". " You can shut up you know?".  I said and tugged her closer into me and continued to pull her towards my car

" Wow....this is a whole lot of cars and bikes". " Choose Koala"." Really???".      " Yeah...go ahead...you accepted my offer it's only fair that you get to choose your ride". She hesitated and looked at me for a moment " Let me guess we aren't going anywhere before I literally choose one , I don't have a choice , do I ?".            

" Correct" I said and she sighed before she went through the whole parking and selected a black Ferrari 250 GTO... " What about this one?". " You got a taste Koala". I smirked and opened the door for her with my fingerprints... purposely brushing my lips over her cheeks...and as I wanted her breath hitched " Do you need a written contract to get in  the car?"

She shaked her head and finally took a seat and I got in the car" You don't need keys to start this thing?"." It's custom made just for me, My all cars   are, I'm very territorial about my    things "." Uhh...haha...Okay...Well.... where are we planning to go?". Flustered...haha... " Where nobody disturbs us ".

************************************