CHAPTER 56

Wonder POV

" It's Dad! It's Dad! What do I do ? What do I tell him? Armen!!! Say something!".He must be so freaking worried, I didn't called him all night and to add to his misery Armen had switched my phone off , I feel so selfish and ashamed that I didn't even once remembered calling him and if it wasn't for Armen reminding me about my dad I would have continued to be in my own bubble with him...How do explain everything everything to dad???               

" Give it to me".  He just took my phone from my hands and picked up the call without a single line of tension on his face..." Mr daddybear...Have a glass of wine or whatever poison you prefer and relax ". He said on the phone call and my mouth fell open, Yeah why in the world I expected from Armen some sweet pleasantries??? " Your daughter and I had a beautiful passionate night together and of course as a result she's incapable of properly walking, to be honest she's walking like a duck right now. She needs rest".         

" Armen!!!".  But he continued talking to my dad , how can he say that to my dad!!! " I mean what I said Daddybear Your daughter just lost her virginity to me, she's an adult to make that     decision ". He chuckled coldly before he said "Do you know who I am? I'm Armen Sokolov... What nothing to say anymore, Anyways Koala is safe and she'll be back by noon , Goodbye Daddybear ". He said and gave my phone back to me like he didn't just told my dad that he popped my cherry on a phone call!!! Dad must be so worried " Armen!You..How.. Ughhh!!! ".

"I think you need more time to recover, you aren't even able to form sentences...Was it too much darling?". He smirked...he smirked saying that! "Armen that was my dad !". "Listen darling it was much more easier, would you have preferred lying to your own dad?". Guilty... " Nooo...". I said , Technically I should thank him for not making me face dad just yet... I can't explain him everything on phone and he would understand things after what Armen said to him.... right???

He jerked me forward in his embrace by my wrist wrapping his both hands around my waist " Look at me ".  "Your dad loves you, he will understand ". I looked in his eyes which were holding a comfort, an understanding...how can he be so cold  one second and warm like a soft gooey cookie the next? I nodded yet again not able to form words , my mind is still not believing so many things changed between us in just two days...not believing that it all happened way before then he knew who was I...     

" What are you doing?". I said as he gently started swaying left to right "Nothing...besides Dancing". " Hey that's my line , you copied!". " And you are mine, ultimately the line's mine ". Here it is again.I did surrendered myself to him because I love him but what I don't understand is " What does being yours entails Armen ? What does it means? What does this thing between us mean? What are we?". I asked and he twirled me around before pulling me harder into him and I placed my palm of the hand on his chest "It means that nobody else can touch you not even see you like I do , the thing between us doesn't need a name we only need to know that  we both want this and as to answer what are we ? You are a gorgeous woman, I'm a hot man and I want to take you on new pleasurable adventures with me. Want to come?". Woww.... somebody please switch on the A.C.He pushed me back gently twirling me away and opened his palm again , giving me a choice to end it here or take his hand accept it clearly opening my heart for more heartbreak because soon he'll get bored but will that stop me ??? I looked in his eyes and the images of our time together just like when we were one passed before my eyes once again and I knew the answer

I gently placed my palm in his, he didn't said anything nor did he gave me any kind of expression, he had a poker face but he did took me once again in his embrace and that was more than enough for me.

Once again I found myself waltzing with him all naked in the living room that almost seemed like a ballroom...and that makes me question "How is this place so warm?". I asked "Inbuilt heaters...".
"Richie rich". "He was a kid"."So you do know Richie rich , haha!!!". " The point is you compared me with a fucking Kid ?". 

" Armen! Haha".  I laughed when he dipped me down and kissed my throat again pulling me up. We were dancing without the song but it felt like a dream. I never had thought I would spend my days like this with Armen... Thankyou so much Lord. " I'm all man darling and you know that very well...". Ohh...I do know that...He chuckled at me or probably at my surely red cheeks. " I like this". I said and I think I heard him whisper " Me too...".

I placed my head on his chest while he softly hugged me and I considered it the best time to ask it . " Please don't manipulate Dima's career". " I don't hold a special hatred for Dima the dumbpastry...I am also getting fired those two doctors who lied to me in hospital saying you were a damn imagination, I have already prepared the papers , those three are in for a long ride ". " Those two doctors were my Father and Aunt ". I said and he stilled for a moment before he started swaying again "I see...Who else knew ?". He asked with a steady voice, there wasn't any judgement..." Dave , Maxy and my one more friend Amara, Armen... I really wanted to tell you the moment I saw you but we needed to know each other.... "

I breathed in for a moment and continued "I didn't wanted to get physical with you having secrets between us but when you...you know what you did in office... After that I planned on telling you yesterday night...but you figured it out before I could tell..". "Shh..I asked you one question, I didn't asked for an explanation Koala, just let me enjoy my dance ". He said and I got quiet....

I don't really know how long we continued it...but when we stopped it felt like mere minutes. I somehow knew he stopped because it was time to go...Every dream has to come to an end right ?Yes it's a dream... A long drive turned into the most beautiful dream I have ever had, it had everything a girl could think for her first.. River, a cabin, privacy, flowers, food and most importantly love...and passion. All  the credit goes to Armen , I'll miss this place...

He picked  me up again...Show off...hehe... "You haven't let me walk at all". " I know, don't need to state the obvious". " You don't get tired?". "I have quite a stamina , I'm a rockstar after all". He  said winking and I  chuckled, master at changing topics and mood smoothly and I thought dad was the best at it but oh so wrong I was..." You'll definitely spoil me with this speed!". " I can always Discipline you ". "Huh??". "Huh???" He mocked me!!! "Don't stress your innocent brain"."You mocked me !". "Again don't need to state the obvious". "You!!! Ughhhh...I'll..". Did He...did he... just...squeezed my butt....? " Aha! Found your mute button, See.. you can be disciplined after all...".

Okay Is he really the same Armen who I have been working with?I think this is the playful and mischievous yet darkly seducing side of Armen that Maxy was talking about.

This is the real Armen... He's gracing me with a side of him that's usually hidden in under his cold demeanor... Time can you stop please...

************************************