CHAPTER 47

Wonder POV

"I have no words..... it's...". My eyes took in the beauty , even in this dark I'm able to see the bushes laden with flowers and trees with berries, I'm surprised a place like this exist here in this city where people are running like maniacs for money and livelihood.

I do love cities but they have a way of corrupting people and nature yet I think this piece of heaven is still intact, urbanisation have yet not touched and infected this place.

It's a merger of so many things a beautiful grassland with a water body  where two rivers were meeting , flowing my hand in it I could feel the difference in there currents and the temperature difference , one part is lukewarm and other is a bit cold , the aura it was providing was something else...it was like the union of two despite all the differences

" Magic..". I stood up at his voice and turned around , he was looking directly at me and I blushed." Yeah Magic....How did you even find this place?". He wrapped his thick arms around my waist and pulling me into him on the car's bonet.

He didn't answered my question but a comfortable silence stood between us , we both were taking in this view before us..finding warmth in each other but a guilt is tugging me now... I still have to tell him about that day. The entire ride here he was..... sweet...who am I kidding Armen Sokolov is never sweet but he was somewhat nice...he took care of me whole night , from dinner to coffee to ice cream, name it and he did everything that a date includes of course in his own bad boy persona but he did and here am I hiding about the girl he had been looking crazily for months, atleast that's what Maxy says...I have to tell him but not now it's nice this way, I don't want to ruin this moment....

" Accidentally".  he said out of nowhere " Huh?".I wanted to look back at him but his grasp on me grew more intense "I found this place accidentally... accidents seem to bring me quite surprising things you know ". Accident? Why's he talking like that? His tone have dropped real low, so low that it's honestly making me feel like a rabbit in front of a panther , his breath is hot on my neck and he bit my ear hard." Like you ". He turned me around forcefully and one look in his eyes and I knew that he knows, he.fucking.knows, HOW??? 

" Surprised?". Terrified...is the better word, he looks....angry....real angry, like a pissed off panther, I don't know much about them...but I'm sure as hell you should not be anywhere near a pissed off predator.

"Armen...I was.. going to tell yo...uff!". He pulled me into him more when I tried to pull away from him...there wasn't a single left space between us , I could feel his length pressed against my lower abdomen and even in this situation, I was....aroused ... have I lost it? How can a person be terrified and aroused at the same time??? "Not good Wonder not good at all...first you hid things that you shouldn't have and now you dared to do this, I'll say this once and only once , so open your idiotic brain and ears". He said jerking my face closer holding my neck from back, I'm not able to read into his eyes anymore....he have masked everything....but I don't think I'm capable of doing anything in this situation when his lips are hovering over mine and his hot minty breath caressing my  face.n

"Don't even dare to think about getting away from me ever again Miss Wonder Hart because if you did you'll regret the very day you saved my life, Understood?". He asked looking in my eyes, my full name from his mouth and his words gave me shivers, if it wasn't for his grip on my waist and neck I would have literally fallen despite feeling all jiggly wobbly, I nodded because I'm unable to refrain anything he asks for, simple and full stop.

" Use your fucking mouth". "Understood". I said firmly standing my ground because looking at him right now...I know there is no way that I'm able to stay away from him anymore.

He slammed his lips onto mine after analysing my eyes for a minute well kissing me was the last thing I expected him to do but I'm not complaining one bit .

He was biting my lips and he's having a slam down with my tongue, I could feel his anger, his frustration from this kiss and I took everything he gave me, he pushed me back down on the bonet without leaving my lips and I started rubbing my hands all over him, I had to feel him , I want him closer, my waterfall is so on.... and I am in a daze but he bit my tongue and sucked on it before pulling away...

"Since you saved my life I give you choice to stop all this Wonder and go back to your normal life because of we continue I'm not stopping before I make you mine, physically and emotionally, I'll make sure no other man would even look in your direction the wrong way, I'll fuck myself in your very soul angel , Choose ". He asked me if I wanted this or not?...Armen don't ask, he just takes whatever it is he wants but he asked me?...

His silver eyes were dark and held the promise to act on his every single word,  but I don't think I care that he'll will be mine in return or not, I have surrendered to him and I want to be his in every way,I don't know anything else but one thing is clear now that he knows everything." I choose you over anything else in this world, I choose to be yours if it's for just one night of passion or an entire infinity , I choose you to not stop until you fuck yourself into my very soul Mr.Armen Sokolov.....".

************************************