CHAPTER 66

Wonder POV

Is he...Is he seriously about to do that?! My question was answered in a yes when I saw the car moving towards their direction...the two nincompoops were pleading frightened...I could see from here that they were beaten up real bad.... groaning in pain they were trying their fullest to get out of the way but no help...

For a moment I thought he was scaring but seeing no sign of him slowing down and only accelerating towards them...I ran towards the stairs...I didn't even waited for the lift but just as I was in the lobby I heard a blast so loud that my ears started ringing...soon the fire alarms went off and I couldn't gather what the hell was happening... Within minutes the lobby soon filled with people yelling something...and running frantically out of the building...chaos everywhere...I couldn't think properly...it was like my mind shutted down...

A people or two pushed me and pulled me but with my ears still ringing I couldn't make out the words they were saying...then someone pushed me hard and I fell on the ground..

My eyes dropped low.. everything started fading away,I felt the strength leaving my body and only one face came into my mind before everything went black....

*****

The beep... beep...the sound is so familiar...... I'm in hospital? But...Why...

My whole body was in pain...I didn't wanted to get up... fighting with pain felt so hard until...I heard him...my dark...angel..."You said she needed just a night to recover If she doesn't wake up in ten fucking minutes I'll give you a tour to hell,Do you understand?". "Answer me".Still threatening...that damn tour guide...I would have chuckled if I could have seen him doing that...but I wasn't able to open my eyes...they never felt so heavy...but the urge to see him just increased and increased more by every second...I forced open my eyes and as soon as I did...his scent filled me in..."Slowly you dumb Koala... always in a rush... don't open them now... it's okay...". He said as he helped me up...his hands all warm and toasty attracted my cold body like a lizard to heat..."Don't you dare start talking...drink it up first...". He said as if sensing what I was about to say and placed a straw on my lips...

"Armen..."."Shh....firstly you need more water....".He said motioning me to drink it...he was being so...so polite...Oddly polite...Still...I drank the water as doctor checked my vitals eyeing Armen after every few seconds...he was scared...well Armen do have that effect..."You never told me about your heart condition and transplant..anaemia...".His voice sharp... and I lowered my eyes..."It never came up..."."And what about the fact that you gave me your blood?!". And that made me look up shocked... doctors cannot diagnose that! "Don't be shocked...Are you crazy?! You gave me your blood when you yourself went through a heart transplant not long ago?!"."It was...it was nothing...".He pinched his nose...clearly frustrated..."You are a damn idiot, Aspirin...I need a fucking aspirin".The doctor nodded but I shaked my head at the doctor furiously "No! Don't give him that! He takes too much aspirin...". The doctor stopped confused "Uhh..."."Bring me a damn Aspirin whatever your name is"."No! I won't allow that!"."You are ordering my servants in my house Koala?!"."Yes I a...Wait what did you said...your house?". His lips turned into one of his most heart stealer smirk and only then I looked around...

It was a dimly lit room...hell one of the biggest room I had ever seen....the decor was mix of modern and retro...a combination not easy to pull off...but it was so visibly seen that my artist Armen designed it himself...with walls full of a dark modern arts...Yeah even I got the vibe that they represent...something not good....

It spoke loudly that I belong to Armen... hehe...and wait a second...is that..."Oh my God! You have a pool in the middle of your room?! It's so cool!". I was about to jump up...it was a literal pool! But I felt a pair of hands pushing me back...Just as I made an attempt to get up..."Can you act more childish?"."Can you act a little more grinchish?"."Is that even a word?"."Yes!Go find it if you wish". "Umm...sir... your asprin...". The doctor! I snatched away the Aspirin
"Armen! I'll give you a head massage...Ara has a really good oil that helps headache it's not good to take so much medicines". He was about to say something when Maxy bursted in the room..."Where is she?! Is she okay?! I just saw the news and immediately came here!"."And what a pleasant surprise it is". Even I could tell it was a serious sarcasm...but what news...and only now it occured me...I was at the home...the two men...dad...Armen...

"Oh thank God!You are safe...". Maxy eyes fell on me and he immediately came to my side.Giving me a soft hug he caressed my cheeks...but that didn't helped me one bit...What the hell happened?..."Hey love...I am so glad that you are okay..."."I don't understand Maxy...what happened?...Last thing I remember is....Oh my God! Are those men okay?!"."They are at the place they belong to...don't worry...". But before I could investigate more Armen pulled off struggling Maxy off me... I seriously hope that he didn't killed them..."What men?"."I'll tell you later, for now get out...she needs rest..."."What are you guys talking about?"."Don't you dare stand up, I'll be back in few minutes". Armen said taking Maxy out of the room "But Armen! Where's dad?! Is he here too? He wasn't fine Armen...are the doctors treating him too?". Armen stopped for a moment before he said "I'll be back... darling...". With that they both left the room and me in here with a racing heart...his words were oddly soft...and Armen isn't a soft man...then why did he said that line like he was about to break my heart?

************************************