CHAPTER 16

Wonder POV

"Hi ! Hi!  Laura " after the chat with dad last night, I feel like somebody injected me with a shot of awesomeness, I even came here 15 minutes early. "Haha hi! hi Wonder,It's wonderful to know you are still here and laughing "." Okayyyy... , is it bad or good"." Good definitely Good,sweets , it's just you are the only one that survived..." She motioned me to come closer and I leaned in " The Armen Tornado ".  She whispered" The what??"." Armen torture tornado,  sweets, no assistant of his has survived a half day let alone a full day , that also because he fucked them that half day and then insulted them so badly that they all ran out crying and after what happened between you two yesterday , it's a miracle you are here , he usually just fire the person who talk backs to him".

Well he can't definitely fire me and I am not leaving. And I am sure he won't try that shit with me , he already thinks I'm a Koala, guess it does have some positive side to it
"I don't know what to say to that".  I don't believe in gossips but I know what she said is true because she doesn't seem the gossip type too           

" Sweets don't worry, from my experience I can tell it's a good sign, now go and prepare his coffee  before he comes ". So the tourist guide of hell isn't here yet huh..." Do you need a coffee too Laura ?"."No sweets,now    go"."Sure, good day Laura". She smiled at me in a motherly way and ushered me to move it. 

As I was making a coffee for Armen, I thought about what my dad said, I have to help Armen I didn't got this anemia for him to be a Grinch treating everybody like they are his slave... Nope not going to work with me Armen! And you are Mister Grinch till then not fallen angel , I will start with this disgusting coffee no cream no sugar ,who drinks that?!

No wonder he is bitter then the bitter gourd itself...a bit of cream and sugar and viola! " Can't give him too much sugar , he is not used to it , who knows if he'll go insane with sugar attack, hehe". I tried to laugh evilly... failing triumphly..

" Who'll go insane?" a deep voice , I jumped, thank God coffee was on tray , otherwise it would have definitely spilled , I turned around and whoa...who is this man? Not handsome more than Armen but definitely good looking..." You.. Mister can't scare people like that". I flipped off the flick of hair that came on my face." You are the one that's conspiring something in alone, Miss". He smirked, definitely more handsome with that  smirk..." I was not" He came closer and I leaned back..." Yes you were, you even tried to laugh evilly but failed miserably". Why should I lie? it isn't like I was adding poison in Grinch' s coffee.

" Look, I will tell you but you have to promise me that you won't tell anybody ". He must have broken some good hearts with that smile"Promise".
" I was adding cream and sugar in the Grinch's coffee ". I told him honestly after all he did promised , he seems like a good man he won't break a promise.

He looked at me confused " The Grinch??"." Yeah you know the Grinch Armen?"." Hahaha, Grinch I've to tell him that"." Heyy!! You promised,  you'll be a lizard in next Lifetime if you break a promise ". He raised his hands in surrender " I'm sorry, I'm sorry I won't tell him, I definitely don't want to be a lizard in next life by the way I'm Maxim you can call me Max if you want and I'm guessing you're his new PA Miss Wonder the talk of the company,well I can see why ? now". He forwarded his hands to shake and I did the same... I'm the talk of the company?? Hmm they really did see the whole drama yesterday.   

" So you know about me then it would be fair that you tell me who exactly are you?". He grinned " Well in this moment, your partner in prank but I'm the head of security department for Armen "." Okay , it was nice to meet to you Mr Max , I should go now otherwise he'll drink my blood instead of coffee"."Please no formalities Wonder, I won't let him do that to you I'm head of security after all in fact I'm going to meet Armen let's go!". That was.... sweet?? He moved further towards the private lift and I followed , he has the key card for private lift??        

" I'm excited to see his face when he'll drink that coffee" he said " Me too Maxy me too..." I can see Max and I can be bestest of friends like Dima and Amara."Maxy?"." Yes?? ". " Are you not scared of Armen like rest of the staff?". " Nope, who's scared of their asshat best friend ?" He said so casually." WHAT?? You're his best friend"." And your partner in prank wanna be more???". He wiggled his eyebrows at me , leaning closer, what's he doing?!

" Maxim what the hell are you doing? ". His voice Was laced with pure anger... wait what's he doing in the lift , I looked around and saw Armen in all his glory looking angry as always but this time it wasn't directed at me , he was glaring at...Maxim?? Damn I didn't even realised when the lift doors opened...

" Nothing just asking my partner in pranks if she wants to be more". Now he looked at me angrily " So now you have started to show your true colours, seducing my friends? ". Armen said, It hurted a lot ,he basically called me a whore but if  I want to help him I have to be stronger and learn to ignore these comments." Armen , she wasn't doing anything , I was...". Maxim tried to say something but I cutt him off " Yeah so what, why do you care , you yourself called me a Koala, why in the hell any man would want me ? So why the hell does it matters if I seduce somebody, it isn't like it's going to work" Armen was radiating fury  and Maxim was just staring open eyed." Here Maxy please you have the coffee I made for Mr Sokolov after all why waste my coffee on him if I'm trying to seduce you.. Right?". He took the coffee from my hands smirking " Extremely valid point love". Yup definitely going to be bestest of friends! I flipped my hair and went to my bench , I could feel their eyes on my back and That's how you make a  awesome dramatic exit. Hehehe!

************************************