Looking past their sunglasses I could see bright crimson eyes that held an arrogant malicious glare to them. Even from the distance I had from the four I could look right through to their piercing eyes.

"Imposters." I thought watching from around the corner as the young students engaged the threat.

"The ninja escaped!" Brad shouted "Execute Doomsday formations! To glory!" The boy rallied the other kids as they got into fighting position.

"Spitball brigade, step forward" Brad called out and the kids stepped up and pelted the "ninja" with spit balls. The four easily dodged the small clumps of paper only stepping closer gaining ground.

I took this chance with everyone's attention away from the room to sneak inside closing the door gently behind me. "Asteria!" Lloyd perked up from his knocked over position on the floor. There were glass shards all over the floor as he rolled around in them.

Before I could help him out he managed to cut himself free "I'm finally free!" He shouted jumping up and down at his minor victory. "You can't hold me forever!" He kicked the discarded rope before pulling me into a hug.

I pulled away checking Lloyd for any injuries when I then heard the door open revealing some of the young boarding school boys.

"Aw! No way I escaped fair and square!" Lloyd huffed crossing his arms as the other boys his age swarmed us both while the others started barricading the room.

Scooping Lloyd up in my arms I evaded their attempts at grabbing us both. Knocking over some desks I made my getaway into the hallway slamming the door behind me.

The door slam echoed in the desolate hallway alerting the fake ninja. I made direct eye contact with them as they stared down my direction. Bizarro Cole was holding Brad up by his shirt demanding answers from the young boy.

I put Lloyd down keeping him behind me as the both of us stood opposite of the threatening quartet. "Let the kid go." I demanded unwavering under their unsettling gazes.

I watched their movements carefully as they were unpredictable. They may look like the four but do they possess the same skill set or something stronger? That's a fifty percent gamble and I would much prefer the former.

Without breaking my gaze Bizarro Cole dropped the child in his hands allowing him to scurry off in my direction. "What are you doing here?" I asked and glared refusing to back down if they want to fight.

"We're here to eliminate the ninja for Lord Garmadon" Bizarro Kai replied making Lloyd stiffen next to me as he held onto the hem of my ninja shirt.

"You and Lloyd are sparred thankfully" Bizarro Jay added in as he looked at me up and down with an unexplainable look in his crimson eyes. "I'd hate to fight such a cutie..."

I stopped dead in my tracks glancing at Lloyd as we both held confused looks on our faces. "Yes Lloyd is very cute but that changes nothing for you imposters" I told the Bizarro ninja only making them chuckle.

"He was talking about you Asteria" Bizarro Zane replied, I could tell he was smiling under his white hood.

I tilted my head at them rubbing the back of my neck "Okay...?" I muttered caught off guard by their change of behavior. One minute ago they were threatening those that crossed their paths it's like their personalities completely flipped.