"How are we going to get there? It'll take us all day to get there on foot" Jay complained gesturing to the large bustling city around us.

"And without our golden weapons we have no spinjitzu vehicles..." Zane added in. "But how are we going to get around town?"

I cleared my throat and everyone looked at me. "I have a car." I said and held my car keys.

Kai facepalmed "Right. Forgot..." he said as we all headed to my car. It wasn't parked very far.

"Woah.." Lloyd said in awe and I smiled.

"It can fit seven people so it's perfect." I said and pressed the unlock button as I opened the backseat door.

"It's been a while since I've ridden in a vehicle." Lloyd hummed taking my hand as I helped him get in the car. I got in the driver seat as Jay got in the passenger seat, the others got in the car as the doors were closed.

I put my seatbelt on and turned the car on. "Make sure to keep your seatbelts on." I told everyone and drove out of the garage and towards Dareth's dojo.

~~~

I parked the car as we all had gotten out, I locked the car and put my keys in my pocket.

Cole looked at the sign skeptically "This is where Lloyd is going to train?" He raised an eyebrow looking at me.

"Have any better ideas?" I replied and raised an eyebrow. Meeting my hollow stare it immediately shut him up.

"...Thought so." I sighed leading the way inside.

"Woah...it has more room." Jay smiled optimistically following me, I nod agreeing with him.

Peaking my head into the dojo I walked in warily looking for the man in brown. "Dareth?" I called for him as the others looked around the space.

Dareth emerged from behind the beaded doorway strutting into the room with a cool grin. "Welcome to Grand Sensei Dareth's Mojo Dojo" he spoke to the others. "I am Grand Sensei Dareth and I dare-th you to join my dojo."

"Hee-ya!" He shouted showing off his moves and struck some poses. The others winced at the sight looking over to me with questionable faces.

He twirled around on his feet and ended up tangled in his beaded door curtain.

"Uh...Dareth?" I asked as he let himself out of his own trap. "Face the wall of karate trophies" he gestured to his shelf that was lined with trophies "My name is on all of them."

He picked up one and gazing into his reflection "That is becasue I am a highly skilled karate machine."

"Dareth you remembered what we talked about on the phone? Can we use the space to train Lloyd?" I gestured to Lloyd who gave Dareth a friendly small wave.

"You see, we've been put in charge of training this little guy to become the greatest ninja in all of Ninjago" Kai added patting the boy on the back.

"Not possible, for I am the greatest in the land. How many trophies do you have?" Dareth asked the others.

"Look pal, we're the people who just saved the city from that giant snake" Jay told him narrowing his eyes.