"Yeah that's why we need a place, 21 is coming close for me and I'm adopting Ranboo and soon as possible." Everyone around me nodded,

"I get that," Skeppy said.

"dude you should totally tour it with Ranboo, make sure he likes it too." Phil suggested, I felt my posture fix itself.

"Yes, Dream we are doing that, please." I begged dream, I really wanted to take Ranboo.

"yeah yeah okay fine, we can take him." I cheered and called the place.

I set up the meeting for 30 minutes from now since they had time, I smiled because of my excitement. I had to contain my screams, I was really excited about bringing Ranboo. Dream though, way more excited than me.

"Do you think he'll like it? Will we like it? Are they going to treat us good? What if-"

"Dream," I stopped his ramble.

"Yeah?"

I kissed him to shut him up, I didn't want him worrying about these things. He stood there than rolled his eyes, I smiled and he smiled back.

"It'll be okay dream just breathe," he nodded and relaxed a bit.

"Hey Ran!"

While dream ran over to the boys I watched him with a smile, I really loved him. I laughed at myself, I turned to everyone and all I saw was smirks.

"Dude you guys are adorable," skeppy said. I froze, I forgot they were here.

"uh," I laughed nervously, "we are?" I questioned.

"yes." Bad said, I laughed.

"says the high school sweethearts since sophomore year," Bad and skeppy rolled their eyes.

"whatever," skeppy elongated the word.

"just get married already," Phil said shrugging.

I laughed along with everyone, they should get married. They basically are already, they just haven't made it official. I rolled my eyes and went over to dream to load him and Ranboo in the car.

"Hey kids," I said jokingly to Ranboo and Dream.

Dream rolled his eyes, laughing. He kissed me then grabbed Ranboo's hand, aw that's cute. I looked at Dream and Ranboo for a little longer before dream broke it up.

"Alright let's go Ranboo," Ranboo jumped excitedly.

"I'm so ready, you guys are going to have the best house!" I laughed at his actions, some surprise he's going to get.

I looked at dream, he was staring at Ranboo happily. Wow, Dream loves him just like a son. I laughed and looked away.

"What?"

"Nothing bub," I said getting into the car and starting the AC before we died from the heat.

"George," Ranboo said from the backseat.

"yes ran?" I asked smiling back at him through the mirror.

"do you think the house is going to be nice?" I laughed,

"Yes, Im sure it will be Ranboo."

"That's good,"

I laughed and focused fully on the road now while dream and ranboo messed around the whole ride, which was only about five minutes of driving.

My initial reaction when I saw the landscaping and the house itself, it looked so nice. I'm hoping the neighbors are here so I can see if they're nice, if we want to live here this close to someone they better be cool.

"Hey boys, you're George and Clay right?" I nodded,

"that's us, are the neighbors home?" I asked, the red-haired woman nodded.

"They make sure to be home when someone is touring, they don't want crappy neighbors." I smiled, cool they've got the same idea.

"From your knowledge they're cool?" Dream asked,

"Yes! They're actually very sweet, they have a little boy named Arther." She said smiling at ranboo,

"Arther...?" Ranboo asked, I made a confused look.

"yes! I'm sure you two could become good friends"

Ranboo nodded slowly, he looked dazed. I hit dream's shoulder then pointed to Ranboo, he laughed. I smiled but I was confused on his reason for laughing.

"I'll tell you later,"

1220 words
A/N
I love you guys so much, I really hope everyone knows how much it means for my story to be read by this many people. I really hope my story is staying engaging and interesting. Thank you for reading💗