37. Household panic

Start from the beginning

I take a Deep breath as I hear the door to George's bedroom open, I know George likes to look good when he doesn't know what's going on. I prepared myself for the boy that was about to approach me.

"Hey dream I'm ready,"

"geez finally took you like-"

I stop my joke turning to see George's face and outfit. I don't know what it is about him but he looked really good in all of his outfits, especially with his face.

He was wearing a white hoodie with my schools blue football letterman jacket on top of it, our school logo in white, my number clear on the sleeves of it in pastel green, 99. he was wearing khaki cargo pants, and he put on white air max 90's.

"um Dream?"

I ignored him for a second, admired his figure for a little longer. My eyes travelled to his hands, they were littered with rings. I looked up and saw a few necklaces.

"Dream."

I looked up at George's eyes and laughed nervously.

"Sorry, you look good." George giggled at my comment, I smiled.

"thank you bub,"

I felt my heart flutter, I smiled. I knew it probably looked lopsided but I didn't care, I was happy. I nod as a response, I couldn't get any words out without a small stutter.

"hey dream where are we going anyways?"

George asked, we were in the car, out of his moms hearing reach. Might as well tell him, right? I mean if he says no then there's no point in going anywhere, maybe the café.

"I was wondering if you," I trailed off in habit of nervousness.

"Dream, if I what?" George asked calmly,

"If you would want to rent a town house together..."

I looked at his face he looked shocked, I didn't want to read into it further. My anxiety got the better of me. I looked down at the steering wheel, stupid.

"I mean I know it's stupid I just really love you and hoped that we could live together and get out of your moms way and Drista is going to live with my dad and-"

"Dream, you're rambling."

"Sorry," I looked up to see him smiling.

"Of course I want to move into a house with you, are you stupid? I love you too." I laughed, I felt a wave of relief.

"Thank god, I thought I was going to look stupid." I laughed nervously, George giggled.

"never,"

"well let's head to the house then, I found a really nice one with two bedrooms."

George nodded and I turned the music up, we were on our way to the town home. I really hope that the next few years go smoothly, with my twitch getting more popular and George's raises at the café we could actually afford a real house within a year or two. I could adopt Ranboo, Phil would be relieved of the extra kid.

"Okay we are here George," I said parking at the front of the house.

"You're right Dream it is very nice, and close to the café which is nice."

I nodded knowing that I took that into consideration when looking before, I smiled as me and George walked up to the room with a guide.

"You boys looking to rent this place?" The man asked,

"yeah, bother the parents less you know?" I said, the man chuckled.

"Yeah, I get that."

After the guide unlocked the house door, we walked in. I looked around and saw that this place was very nice, the couch was set with blue and grey pillows, the kitchen had marble countertops, the cabinets were a nice chocolate brown, it reminded me of George's hair. I gazed at the house as a whole before entering any rooms, it was a nice warm setting to be in.

I saw George walk forward and I followed close behind him, we toured the place for a little longer. It was very nice and I enjoyed the short amount of time I was in it, I'd say I picked a pretty good place.

"Thank you so much," I said shaking the man's hand.

"Of course boys, this is a nice home though." I tilted my head,

"Yes we are aware," George said.

"I'm just wondering if you guys can actually afford it?" I stood there shocked at the man's words, geez some nerve.

"You know I think we will take our business somewhere else thank you," George said grabbing my hand and leading me out of the house.

"what an asshole."

1333 words