The Great Devourer

Start from the beginning

My eyes widened, I quickly ran off down the hall and quickly searched for Lloyd. I passed the training room but stopped myself. I backed up and looked in the room as Lloyd was tied up and tape was hanging off the side of his mouth.

"Lloyd! What happened?!" I shouted and ran over as I untied him and took the tape off.

"Ow-..It's Pythor! He's on board and has the Fangblades!" Lloyd told me.

"Then let's do this. Come on!" I said and we both ran out the room, putting our hoods up.

I ran to the upper deck as Lloyd went to the lower deck and ran in front of Pythor.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked stopping the Serpent in his tracks as Lloyd clutched a wooden staff in his hands.

"Ah, a little cliché, don't you think?" Pythor mocked and I glared as I stayed at the upper deck.

"Uh, cliché?" Lloyd tilted his head in confusion. "I wouldn't expect a child to understand." Pythor rolled his eyes.

"Hey! I've grown up a lot!" Lloyd exclaimed and he charged at Pythor swinging his staff at him.

"Hm, puny strength" Pythor commented as he dodged each swing. "No fundamentals, sloppy footwork" the Anacondrai laughed at him "You think you can defeat me?"

"I'm not trying to defeat you, I'm just trying to keep you busy until the cavalry arrives" Lloyd retorted with a smug smile.

I jumped from the upper deck ledge and landed on top of Pythor pinning his long neck to the ground. I glared into his wide violet eyes.

"Why must we always greet each other like this..." He hissed fighting to push me off. The sly snake grabbed my bad ankle with his tail tossing me off.

I growled as I was thrown into the large pillar in the middle of the ship.

Nya's Samurai mech landed on the deck taking charge as she loomed over the Anacondrai.

Pythor gasped turning around fearfully slithering away. Lloyd took the opportunity and jumped into the air "Hiyah!" He shouted kicking Pythor in the head.

When Lloyd landed he looked out in awe exclaiming "I hit him, I hit him guys!"

Both me and Nya tried to catch the snake but he slithered off too fast for either of us to catch. It didn't help Nya's clunky suit got in the way on the small surface.

"Oh, as much as I would like to play with your overgrown toys, I have a ride to catch" the Anacondrai jumped off the ledge of the Bounty only to be caught by a nearby snake helicopter.

The three of us looked over the ledge, I growled slightly, sensing what might happen next.

"Don't let go!" I heard Jay yell from over the edge and I looked.

"You think I don't know that?!" Kai bickered breathlessly as he held on for dear life while Scout was trying to bring them up on the ship.

I ran over to the plank to grab them but unfortunately I was too late. Everyone slipped off and fell, I grabbed Scout quickly as I jumped back on the ship and landed on my back.