Oops

"Pidge! Our drama program is suffering! I NEED YOU!" Ms. Fran begged Pidge, cornering her in the hallway. Pidge sighed, not this again.

"I'm sorry Ms. Fran, but I'm just not interested in acting! I suck at it, and I'm an introvert! Public speaking isn't really my thing!" Pidge complained.

"Pidge please! Ever since the school found out that you were just pretending to be a boy to go here it's been so much harder for you! Luckily they let you stay, but I know you must still feel like you don't fit! This could help you!" Ms. Fran pleaded. Pidge let out another groan.

"Ms. Fran, I'm fine, I just want to be left alone," Pidge begged. Ms. Fran huffed.

"Pidge please! I can't get a boy to be Juliet!" Ms. Fran squealed. Pidge's eyebrows raised.

"Why not? That's what they did in Shakespeare time," Pidge argued, fidgeting with her glasses.

"I know! But no boy is going to agree to that present day!" Ms. Fran sighed. Pidge shrugged.

"Not my problem," she said.

"Please Pidge, if you help me I promise I'll leave you alone. If you know anyone...just tell me...tell me!!!" Ms. Fran squealed. Pidge rubbed her temple, feeling a headache coming on. She had to get out of this situation.

"Come on you must know someone!!! Who?! Who?!" Ms. Fran begged with her crazy eyes and frizzy hair. Pidge couldn't stand it, she decided to say the first name the popped into her big brain.

"Uh...Keith. Keith Kogane," Pidge concluded, feeling guilty even as she said it.

"Thank you! THANK YOU! God bless!" Ms. Fran squealed. Pidge nodded quickly then made a run for it.