As I walked to the upper deck I heard a lot of fighting. Lloyd gave me a wary look as he clung to my ninja shirt.

The noise dialed down followed by "For so long as Pythor and the Serpentine area a threat, he is our guest" Wu said from just around the corner. I turned around the corner and arrived to the upper deck where everyone else was.

"We have to live with him?"

"But Sensei, he has four arms!"

"Uh, must I remind you ever since he turned evil he's been trying to get our golden weapons?!"

I blinked as I saw the others bickering to Sensei.

"Enough!" Sensei snapped at the others.

"..Yes Sensei." They all replied in sync and obedience. I raised an eyebrow looking at Wu's guest.

Looking at his four arms and appearance I immediately recognized the being. "This isn't about the weapons, it's about the threat of the Serpentine" he said with urgency and transparency in contrast to how he spoke before.

"From here on out, you will obey me and my brother" Sensei Wu ordered to which they all agreed. "To the bridge we must get to more pressing matters" Wu finished as everyone headed off.

"Dad...?" Lloyd gasped when he got a clear look in the moonlight of the figure before me.

Lord Garmadon smiled a toothy grin with his crimson eyes lighting up in relief "Lloyd!" He exclaimed as the boy asked me to let him down.

As soon as his feet touched the ground, he charged at Garmadon and engulfed his father in a desperate hug.

"Dad!" Lloyd exclaimed happily crying into his father's arms. I stood there, not saying any words allowing the two to have their moment.

Garmadon looked up into my eyes as both him and Lloyd pulled away from the embrace. Lloyd walked to me and grabbed my hand as he took me over to Garmadon.

"Dad this is Asteria, she's my friend" he smiled talking about me pridefully.

Garmadon smiled showing his fangs as he extended one of his arms for me to shake "Thank you for taking care of my son."

"He is a good kid" I say as I shook his hand.
Lloyd yawned sleepily turning to me. "You should head back to bed it's late." I chided as his father nodded in agreement. Garmadon watched my exchange with sadness in his crimson eyes. Picking up the boy once more I looked at his father as the boy buried his face in my jacket. "Go join the others, I'm gonna go tuck Lloyd in" I tell Garmadon turning my back to head inside.

When I returned to the shared bedroom I put Lloyd straight to bed. "What did I miss earlier?" Lloyd asked, I chuckled and showed him the video I took of Kai.

"Pff- How did he not notice you?" He giggled laying down on his pillow as I brought his blanket up to tuck him in.

"I guess I'm more clever than him." I replied and smiled "Now, get some shuteye." I told him and stood up as I left the room, gently closing the door behind me.

I couldn't help but wonder...why did he look up to me? It's not like there's anything interesting to learn.

~~~