🔞 My Brother's Best Friend 🔞

Start from the beginning

He hissed as he pressed on until he was halfway inside of her, and she groaned at the feel of his cock spreading her walls apart... stretching her deliciously open for the rest of his length to shortly follow. When he was fully engulfed by her warmth, he paused; panting harshly as he moved his free hand to her other knee, spreading them even wider.

Sakura whimpered beneath him, needing him to move. It didn't take him long to set an even pace, and her moans filled the air as she lifted up to meet him thrust for thrust. It didn't occur to her that the walls of his office were thin and that the bathrooms were just down the hall; that those late night customers of his were getting an earful of what was transpiring behind closed doors.

The scraping of wood could be heard as his desk began to sway and rock with his increasing pace... his eyes focused on their joint bodies when Sakura's hand slowly worked its way down her abdomen, settling just above their joining to play with the protruding nub there. The other moved to her left breast, pinching and tweaking the nipple just enough to send her over the edge. "Say it, love...," he growled darkly, his pace almost animalistic in nature when he released her knees to hover above her... his large hands clamping onto the far edge of his desk as he shoved her into it; his chest pressed firmly against her own, pinning her down beneath his weight. "Say it! Let me hear you scream my name!"

"Oh... god— S-Sasu... ahh...," she felt her walls constrict again when his pelvis rolled against her clit, surprising her with another intense orgasm mere seconds after the first. Her head tilted back, mouth agape as a sharp cry escaped her lips, followed by his name. This spurred him on and he continued to ram harshly into her for a few extra seconds, before his movements became jerky and his cock twitched inside of her as his cum began to fill her.

He laid across her then... his forehead resting against her shoulder for a moment before a sharp ringing ruptured the moment. She groaned at the familiar sound as he lifted up to reach over for the device. His expression shifted slightly as he read the screen. He placed it into her hand. "Go on and answer it."

"W-what," she panted harshly, blinking up at him. "N-now? With y-you still—"

"Answer."

Sakura swallowed before nodding. Sliding the device up to her ear. "Hello? What do you want? I am a little busy at the moment. I don't care. You broke up with me—"

"... You didn't deserve me. You were a useless, fat, ugly... lazy little bitch. You could even suck cock well enough to get me off. Ami was so much better. It was fun fucking her on the bed we used to share while you were at work. She was never one to complain about the way I liked it."

Sakura felt the tears brimming in her eyes, when suddenly Sasuke began to move against her.

The pinkette gasped and her eyes went wide when his lips trailed down from her throat, her collarbone, before settling on her right breast; sucking the hardened nub between his lips, before rolling it slowly with the tip of his tongue. All the while his dark, penetrating gaze fixated on her expression in order to gauge her reaction as his cock began to twitch inside of her; still hard. Sakura couldn't stop the moan that spilled from her lips when he rolled his hips against her. In that moment, she almost forgot she was still on the phone with her ex... almost.

"What in the hell are you doing? You better not be whoring around bitch. I may not be with your fat ass anymore... but that doesn't mean I don't still own you."

Sasuke snatched the phone out of her hand then, tugging on her hard nipple with his teeth for a second before lifting himself up off of her completely. He placed the device next to them before swiftly twisting Sakura around; her stomach now pressed against the desk... while her hands held onto the edge tightly; his cock remained firmly in place. He lifted her right leg up and placed it on the desk before rocking in and out of her.