"Well aren't you going to say something?" The black ninja asks growing impatient with his friends right behind him.

"Yeah, we were just teaching that twerp a lesson. He was trying to terrorize the village" the blue ninja added in crossing his arms as if their actions were justified.

I scoffed and spoke in a low tone, "You took it way too far."

"Then he will learn not to mess with people" the red one replied, not understanding the gravity of their actions. Letting out a low groan it was evident there would be no use in trying to explain why this was wrong.

I gently grabbed the child's arm pulling him with me as I walked right past the four.

"Hey wait a minute, don't just brush us off like you're the bigger person" the red one hissed grabbing my shoulder.

I twisted my shoulder snatching the golden sword from his back. Holding the blade in my hand I swung the hilt forward. I hit the hot tempered one in the head.

The blue ninja laughed at his friend's prediction and I smiled slightly seeing the child next to me laugh as well. His tear stained face was dry as he let out a sweet giggle.

I quietly grabbed his hand gesturing my head to the candy stall watching his eyes light up at the sweets. I bought him a cotton candy and left with the golden sword resting on my shoulder.

"Hey! Wait! Get back here!" The red one shouted but I was already out of earshot taking his sword with me. I hid with the child as he ate his cotton candy.

I saw the four go to their Dragons as the red one was fuming in anger.

"Great, no real threat no now my sword got stolen" he huffed as he pet the snout of his Fire Dragon.

"The sound it made when they bonked you on the head with your own sword was really funny" the blue one added in as I noticed he was holding back laughter.

"It was rather careless of you to let them take it so easily" the white ninja added in monotonously.

"Sensei is going to kill you for losing it" the black ninja hissed.

"You guys didn't even help" the red one retorted bitterly as he climbed onto his Dragon his foot hit the saddlebag and something rolled out onto the ground.

The white ninja walked over and picked up the curious scroll. "Huh? I don't remember putting this here" the red ninja muttered jumping off his Dragon. He took the scroll from the white ninja and unraveled the parchment.

"That's Sensei's bag you must have taken it in the rush" the ice ninja pointed out after inspecting the bag.

"What is it?" The blue one asked looking over his shoulder.

"It's a scroll windbag" the black ninja replied raising an eyebrow with his arms crossed.

"I know it's a scroll! But what does it say? It's written in chicken scratch" the blue ninja replies as he comes in closer to look at the scroll.

"Not chicken scratch, but the old language of our ancestors" the white ninja explained as he looked at the scroll.

"Can you read it?" The fire ninja urged the ice ninja leaning the parchment towards him.