He wasn't that good father that I met all those years ago.

Nya gently held my arm, I looked and held her hand softly, I frowned.

"The Dragon is right. I am telling you that if you wish to stop the darkness the crystal must be destroyed" Garmadon explained.

"And I'm telling you forget it. Just one of those black cloud tentacle things touched my foot for a second and nearly froze me solid. We wouldn't last a minute inside the darkness" Cole argued.

Garmadon replied "That is correct, you are merely human. I however, am an Oni. I can enter the darkness, make my way to the crystal and destroy it. I will of course require a weapon."

"Ha! Fat chance!" Cole shot a glare at Garmadon.

Lloyd approached his father "Do you really expect us to just hand you a sword and let you go?"

Garmadon replied "If you wish to live, yes."

"Well forget it! No way! I wouldn't trust you with a...A...A..." Lloyd tried to think of something.

"A pillow?" Kai inquired and we all glanced at him.

"...It's the most harmless thing I could think of" Kai tilted his head and we faced Garmadon again.

Lloyd argued with his father "It's not gonna happen! You're not going anywhere. Not without me, I'm your son remember? I'm Oni too."

Garmadon glared "No, you are part Oni. That means you might survive." He explained as he walked away.

"Well I guess we'll find out." Lloyd glared.

~~~

I approached Nya as she was steering, Nadine was playing my brother currently "Huh...Would you look at that?"

"Yeah. Pretty creepy huh?" Nya said and I nod "A bit, yes" I responded and looked at Nya slightly.

I felt my body get hot from how nervous I was and I sighed to calm down.

I cleared my throat "Uh, hey Nya?"

"Hm?" She hummed and turned to me. "There's uh, something I've been wanting to ask you for a long time..."

Nya raised an eyebrow as I stood back slightly. I held the medallion behind my back "Will you...-" I started but Garmadon stepped in between us.

Nya shot a glare at him "What do you want?"

"Absolutely nothing." He replied and walked away. Nya groaned "That guy gives me the creeps. What were you going to say?"

"Uh...It can wait." I replied and put the medallion away.

~~~

We reached Ninjago City. Zane put a headband around Lloyd's forehead "This will allow us to see what's happening inside the cloud."

I frowned and approached Lloyd as I set a hand on his shoulder "Be safe."

Lloyd nods "I'll be fine."