When her brother opened the door and went in to say hello, Yan Sisi obediently followed behind her. Her brother introduced the names of the four men and two women inside, "This is Li Zhao, and the one next to him is Wang Er. The one who caught her was named Sheng Ying, and the last one was named Zhao Ming."

    After speaking, he looked at the remaining two girls, it was also the first time he saw them, and he didn't know their names.

    Seeing this, the girls took the initiative to introduce themselves: "My name is He Yingying, everyone can call me Yingying."

    Another girl with long hair who looked very soft and weak said in a low voice: "My name is Li Lingling Hello, everyone."

    After finishing speaking, he stood there quietly without making any noise.

    Only then did Tang Mingze continue: "This is my sister, Yan Sisi."

    Seeing this, Yan Sisi could only say hello, and said, "Hi everyone."

    After a group of people greeted each other, her brother was dragged away by the group of boys and didn't know what to do. The other two girls sat together and said Whispering, she was too embarrassed to disturb them in the past.

    Looking around the yard, it seemed that there were only three places left by Sheng Ying's side. She walked over carefully and asked in a low voice, "Well, can I do this?"

    Sheng Ying didn't raise his head, "Yes." She sighed and continued to look at the book in her hand. Seeing that the person agreed, Yan Sisi was relieved and sat on the chair farthest away, observing the yard boredly.

    The area is a little bigger than the old house. The water tanks in the yard, the flowers and plants and farm tools, look like they have been carefully taken care of by people, and the flowers and plants grow very vigorously.

    "Do you mind if I sit here?" A female voice sounded from behind, and the voice sounded very gentle.

    Yan Sisi looked back, and saw a girl with curly hair and makeup on her face, standing behind her smiling and looking towards her.

    Yan Sisi subconsciously smiled back, turned her head to look at Sheng Ying cautiously, seeing that he was silent, she didn't know how to answer for a while.

    Lan Jing approached and sat directly next to the strange girl, looked at her carefully and said, "Hello, my name is Lan Jing, who are you?"

    She stayed in the room for a while, and an extra girl appeared, Thinking of the Tang Mingze I met just now, I don't know what the relationship between the two is.

    Yan Sisi: "Yan Sisi, hello."

    Lan Jing looked at her delicate face, the small face lined with jet-black hair was fair and bright, and the long white dress seemed to be tailor-made for her. Attracting most of the attention, she struggled for a while but couldn't help asking: "What's your relationship with Mingze?"

    Yan Sisi raised her eyes and looked at her when she heard the words, most people probably wouldn't ask such a direct question, seeing the woman calmly Thinking that he was sensitive, he replied: "He is my cousin."

    Lan Jing breathed a sigh of relief, raised her tone a little and said, "You are here for the first time! Do you want me to take you for a stroll?"

    Yan Sisi was also bored staying there, and turned her head to look around, and her brother didn't know Being dragged somewhere, she stood up and responded, "Okay."

    Lan Jing led someone out of the yard, and introduced as she walked, "This is called Linjiacun. The house just now belonged to Li Zhao's family. We will meet you when we are free." Let's go climbing together and get together."