|⚔︎|-| VIII |-| III |

•-| 🐺 |-•

- VIII | III -
( The Long Night )
———
(I'm going to be honest, I forgot about Mr. Frost... don't worry he's back. Plus, because this is the Great War, I will narrate everything that happens to allow you to understand what is going on throughout the chapter... as I have made some drastic changes.)
———

Aston rides his horse to the battlefront stations. He first visits the Unsullied, giving Grey Worm an embrace and words of wisdom before heading to the section where Jaime, the Hound, Brienne, Podrick, and the Wildlings are, amongst many others. He remains on top his horse as he gives them the same words of wisdom the Unsullied got, just in the native tongue of Westeros instead of Valyrian.

Aston then rides to Jorah, Yuri, Ivar and Astrid who sit on their horses in front of the group of Dothraki, on the frontlines. He rides up beside each one of them and hugs them individually. He talks with his Gladiators.

ASTON: "Who would've thought this is where we'd be? Still together, solid since the beginning, fighting together for our home."

ASTRID: "Who would've thought you'd be our king?"

YURI: "I did, I mean, you always had a way of leading."

IVAR: "Like we said years ago before our fights in the fighting pits of Slaver's Bay... now Dragon's Bay, thanks you us, I'd follow you anywhere, Aston."

ASTON: "And I'm grateful to have you three by my side. Thank you for believing in me and helping me when I needed it most. Our lives have changed so much in the past few years and the horizon is here."

ASTRID: "Will you be down here or up there?"

ASTON: "A mixture."

IVAR: "You should be up there, Aston. Being down here is more risky and we need you... alive."

ASTON: "Don't worry my friends."

YURI: "We have the right to worry, Aston. You're our King, we must keep you protected."

None of them know about the Night King's mark on him and his duty to kill the King with the dagger.

ASTRID: "Saying?"

ASTON: "Saying."

The Gladiators recite their famous quote,

"There cannot be peace without first, a great suffering. The greater the suffering, the greater the peace."

Aston patted their shoulders before giving Jorah a hand shake of support.

ASTON: "Stay safe, friend."

JORAH: "You too, Your Grace."

They chuckled before Aston and Frost head back into the castle walls. Jon stands at the gate, waiting for his brother/cousin/uncle. The two men embrace tightly.

ASTON: "Where are you fighting?"

JON: "Down here, with Ghost."

ASTON: "Dany and I will rain fire from above."

JON: "I like the sound of that."