|⚔︎|-| III & IV |

•-| 🐺 |-•

- III -

-| King's Landing |-

The travel party arrived at their destination, King's Landing. As they entered the gates a pager came to fetch Ned for a Small Council Meeting. Ned requests Jory Cassel and Aston to get the girls settled into their chambers.

The three siblings were given rooms next to each other, Aston assists his sisters in getting their clothes packed away and with making sure Lady was comfortable... the same with Frost.

Aston's Direwolf was already well trained, not leaving his side until he is ordered to. Arya was visibly saddened to see her brother and sister with their Direwolves, Aston noticed and allowed Arya to hang around with them to boost her morale.

It was nearly lunch time already, Septa Mordane walks onto the covered balcony to fetch the young Starks for their meal time. The four of them sitting together, it was quiet.

ASTON: "How are you liking King's Landing, Septa?"

MORDANE: "It's quite nice, the last time I was here the Targaryens were on the throne."

ASTON: "What were they like?"

MORDANE: "They were nice, descent rulers... of course that was before Robert declared war and the king went mad."

ASTON: "I wonder what the Seven Kingdoms would be like if they were still in charge."

MORDANE: "I think it would be in ruins because of the Mad King's ambitions... King Robert Baratheon saved us from such destruction, with your father's help."

Aston was about to speak before he was interrupted by a Handmaiden.

HANDMAIDEN: "Aston Stark? The Queen would like to see you."

ASTON: "Absolutely... I'll see you ladies later."

He says goodbye to the Septa and his sisters before he was walked to the gardens by her handmaiden.

ASTON: "How long have you been a handmaiden for the Queen?"

HANDMAIDEN: "Since before the Rebellion."

ASTON: "Wow, she seems to like you then."

HANDMAIDEN: "I sure try my hardest... she's inside waiting."

ASTON: "Thank you, love."

Aston walks to a covered table out in the beautiful gardens to see the Queen drinking wine.

ASTON: "You wanted to see me, my Queen."

CERSEI: "Yes, yes I did... please sit. Would you like any wine?"

ASTON: "Oh no thank you, a very kind gesture through. How's the Prince?"

CERSEI: "He's doing fine. I can't thank you enough for helping my Joffrey the other night... it was a kind thing to do."

ASTON: "You're welcome, my Queen."

CERSEI: "Can I ask you something?"