|⚔︎|-| V & VI |

•-| 🐺 |-•

- V -
( The Wolf and The Lion )

-| King's Landing |-

Aston's presence was requested by the Queen, it was early in the morning and he was surprised she was even up at that hour.

He knocks on her door and she answers it wearing a loose bed robe. She welcomes him in, he goes to sit at her table as she stands at the edge of it pouring a goblet of wine.

ASTON: "You have an impressively high tolerance for wine, My Queen."

CERSEI: "Years of practice I guess, recent years I should say."

ASTON: "I don't blame you."

CERSEI: "You might be the only person who actually sees what I see, you understand me... it's hard to find that these days."

ASTON: "Well I do stay down the hall if you ever need consoling... I doubt you do, your an independent woman who knows her worth, it's just hard to show when your constantly shut down by Robert."

CERSEI: "You're so intelligent, it surprises me every time."

Aston was well aware of the Queen's fake niceness towards him, he knew it was all just a ploy. Who could blame her, he was doing the same thing.

ASTON: "Thank you, Your Grace."

CERSEI: "You predict everything perfectly your assumptions are spot on... except for one."

ASTON: "Oh? Please do tell, it seems I need to improve my skill."

CERSEI: "The other day you said I would feel disgusted looking at my child because their Robert's, but you're wrong... I'm not disgusted by them, they show many Lannister qualities, lucky for me."

ASTON: "It certainly is lucky... my brother, Robb and I are just like my father, so is Arya. It's not hard believe that little influence passed down genetically. Sansa's hair is red but no one else has red hair in the family except for mother. It's crazy how genetics work."

Aston knew what he was doing, "The seed is strong".

CERSEI: "It certainly is."

ASTON: "I've been meaning to ask you something."

CERSEI: "Go ahead."

ASTON: "How often do you seek out joy or relaxation? Any and every time I see you you are either working hard or dealing with something, it seems like tiring work."

CERSEI: "I try to find time here and there but lately it's been... nonexistent."

ASTON: "You should come to the Tournament today... maybe it will get your mind off of your responsibilities for a bit."

CERSEI: "Maybe, I've never really been a fan of those."

ASTON: "I don't like the death part of it but I enjoy watching others showcase their skill... that's how you learn things."

CERSEI: "By copying someone?"

ASTON: "By observing them, watching how they operate... never be a copycat, be yourself by learning from others and their mistakes."