•-| VII |-•

SEASON 7!
———

-(POLL CLOSED)-
I'm going to start a vote, I am currently obsessed with House of the Dragon... already. It's SO good! I'm thinking about writing a Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen x Male OC.

Here are three options I came up with, please vote for your favorite or add your own suggestions. I most likely wont write it until we're a decent amount into the first season.

•-| House of the Dragon |-•

A| Our main character is from an ancient Valyrian family that have proven to be loyal to the Targaryens from the beginning our their house's times. He is the only heir of his house and is betrothed to Princess Rhaenrya Targaryen. Their relationship starts off as hesitant and standoffish but turns to love and power.

B| Our main character is the son of Prince Damon Targaryen, Princess Rhaenrya's uncle, making them cousins. He is a bastard, but has the blood of the Dragon. They grew up together and fell in love but had to hide it as her father, the king, wasn't so fond of him and his father, the king's brother.

C| Our main character is Alicent Hightower's twin brother. Grew up with Rhaenrya Targaryen and fall in love but they know they can't be in love. Over time it will become an issue because he's a Hightower and there's drama coming up.

The name voting will come after the character choice has been chosen.

———
🐺
———