|⚔︎|-| II |-| III & IV |

•-| 🐺 |-•

- II | III -
( What Is Dead May Never Die )

———

| NORTH OF KING'S LANDING |

Aston takes his clothes off before walking in a pond with a waterfall, he walks under the water and reminisces the feeling of it. He feels at peace.

BARRISTAN: "Aston! Here!"

Barristan throws a bar of soap his why. Aston smells it before lathering his body. Streams of blood and dirt roll off his body, cuts full of grime are now clean.

BARRISTAN: "Don't forget the hair!"

As Aston cleanses himself, the group talk amongst themselves.

ASTRID (Jessica Chastain): "What happened to him?"

BARRISTAN: "Joffrey commanded that he be beaten daily, he allowed the people of the city to beat him as well for the crimes of his father. The city was harsh to him, wishing for his death every time  they saw him. He was kept outside in the blistering sun for over a month while enduring harsh pain."

IVAR (Henry Cavill): "Gods, he's tough."

YURI (Hayden Christensen): "He's a survivor."

BARRISTAN: "Aston is a man full of skill, survival is one of them."

The group stare on at Aston.

ASTRID: "That pond is freezing, how is he doing that?"

BARRISTAN: "I think the dirtiness of him was the motivation to get in."

YURI: "If I was in his situation, I would run in there to clean myself off."

IVAR: "Can you imagine the infections he probably got? King's Landing isn't the cleanest city in the world."

ASTRID: "It was quite shocking, I thought it was going to be clean and shiny."

IVAR: "Instead it smelled like shit and death."

YURI: "Barristan, how did you do it?"

BARRISTAN: "I lost my sense of smell years ago and I am sure glad about it."

———

Aston and Frost sit together on a rock overlooking the sunset. Aston airing out his scars.

ASTON: "I've missed you girl."

Barristan walks up to the two and sits down next to Aston.

BARRISTAN: "I'm sorry for what you've been through. Let me take a look at your cuts."

Aston turns his bare back towards Barristan. He starts applying some cream to the cuts.

ASTON: "Ssss... ah."

BARRISTAN: "This will help clean the cuts and seal them quicker."

ASTON: "Thank you, Barristan."

BARRISTAN: "Of course, now show me your ribs."