|⚔︎|-| VI |-| IX & X |

•-| 🐺 |-•

- VI | IX -
( Battle of the Bastards )

———

| Coast of the Valley of Arryn |

After two days of flying they finally made it to Westeros. Aston knew Rhaegal needed a break, he decided they would stop in the Valley of Arryn. The letter he received back in Meereen came from Petyr Baelish. He definitely didn't except him to send him anything let alone a letter about the battle between his family and Ramsey Bolton. Aston knew there was an underlying reason behind Littlefinger sending him the letter, it was something that could advance him in this world, he just didn't know what yet.

Aston and the crew landed on a secluded hilltop, overlooking the Valley. The Eyrie can be seen in the distance.

YURI: "What are we doing here?"

ASTRID: "We need to get to Winterfell."

IVAR: "Yeah, we need to go."

ASTON: "The letter I got cam from Baelish."

IVAR: "What?"

ASTON: "My brother doesn't enough men to go up against Ramsay. We need more men, hence the reason we're here."

YURI: "What makes you think he'll agree to your proposal?"

ASTON: "He wants to become a higher member of society and doing this will make him that."

ASTRID: "How do you know?"

ASTON: "Enough questions, let's go."

YURI: "You're just leaving Rhaegal here?"

ASTON: "Yes, he needs to eat and rest... come on."

———

After nearly an hour of walking they finally made it to The Eyrie. Aston's leg still caused him trouble and pain even though it was fully healed

BAELISH: "Aston Stark. What a surprise. I'm glad you received my letter."

ASTON: "Thank you for sending it, Lord Baelish."

BAELISH: "I hear you're a King now and you self proclaimed yourself as The King."

ASTON: "Yes, the Queen and I will soon conquer Westeros."

BAELISH: "Am I to benefit from it?"

ASTON: "That depends on how you answer this question... will you join me in arms to defeat Ramsay Bolton?"

BAELISH: "How many men do you need?"

ASTON: "All that you have."

BAELISH: "Hmm... I have 2,000 cavalry archers, is that enough?"

ASTON: "It will do, I've brought some heavy power myself."

BAELISH: "What? You four?"

ASTON: "Something much bigger. Much more powerful and scarier."