|⚔︎|-| II |-| VII & VIII |

•-| 🐺 |-•

- II | VII -
( A Man Without Honor )

———

| STARK CAMP |

ROBB: "And what did she say?"

ALTON: "She admired your spirit, Your Grace."

ROBB: "And what then?"

ALTON: "She, uh..."

ROBB: "If every man were held accountable for the actions of every distant relative, Ser Alton, we'd all hang."

ALTON: "She tore the paper in half, Your Grace."

ROBB: "You've acted with honor. I thank you for it. Lord Karstark, see that Ser Alton's pen is clean, and give him a hot supper."

RICKARD KARSTARK: "Ser Alton's pen is occupied, Your Grace. The prisoners from the Yellow Fork."

ASTON: "Too many prisoners."

Roose nods in agreement at Aston's statement.

ROBB: "Is there room for Ser Alton?"

RICKARD KARSTARK: "Does he need to lie down?"

ROBB: "Have the men build him a new pen. Put him in with the Kingslayer for now. Have your boy watch over them."

RICKARD KARSTARK: "Torrhen."

ROBB: "That will be all."

Torrhen leads Alton out of the tent, other councilors leave as well. Roose and Aston stay behind. Talisa enters wearing an apron stained in blood.

TALISA: "Your Grace. A minute of your time?"

Roose and Aston leave the tent under Robb's order. Talisa and Robb talk about supplies while Roose and Aston walk together down the line of tents in the camp.

ASTON: "I think it's ridiculous what my brother is doing for these prisoners, they deserve to die for fighting for the fucking Lannisters."

ROOSE: "I couldn't agree with you more, Lord Aston... he has mercy for them, mercy that isn't needed, they are our enemy."

ASTON: "I'm glad someone sees eye to eye with me on this."

The pair continue walking, the silence is broken by Aston.

ASTON: "Your bastard, what's his name? The one going North for us."

ROOSE: "Ramsey."

ASTON: "Do you trust he'll do as you say and really help us?"

ROOSE: "He'll do anything to prove himself to me."

ASTON: "As all bastards do... my bastard brother Jon kissed many asses growing up... he probably still is now as a Night's Watch."

ROOSE: "They want to show the ones they respect who they are, they want to prove they are more than 'Snows'."

———

It's midday, Aston and Robb are sitting in a tent with the cloth flaps tied open for a scenic view of the fields and hills around them.