|⚔︎|-| II |-| I & II |

•-| 🐺 |-•

- II | I -
( The North Remembers )
———
It's been a month since Eddard Stark's death and since the beginning of Aston Stark's public punishments. His back is riddled with infected cuts and lacerations. King Joffrey has added a new torture method to Aston's daily routine, beatings to the torso and whips to both the front and the back of his abdomen.

His body is covered in lines of blood and bruises from front to back, his skin sunburnt to a crisp, his lips raw from dehydration. It didn't matter what efforts Ros was doing to help the young man. Aston couldn't imagine how he would be without her assistance.

Aston's hatred towards everyone in King's Landing multiplied, he wished for their deaths many times and many times over. They cheered as he was beaten daily, people traveling out of their way just to watch the man endured intense pain and to inflict it.

There were days Aston wished were his last... but he survived, just to do it all over again the next day.

| King's Landing |

The Hound and another man grunt as they duel. The Hound knocks the other man's shield away, and knocks the man off the wall.

JOFFREY: "Well struck... Well struck, Dog!"

Joffrey turns to Sansa.

JOFFREY: "Did you like that?"

SANSA: "It was well struck, Your Grace."

JOFFREY: "I already said it was well struck."

SANSA: "Yes, Your Grace."

JOFFREY: "Who's next?"

ANNOUNCER: "Lothor Brune, freerider in the service of Lord Baelish."

The man steps forward.

ANNOUNCER: "Ser Dontos the Red of House Hollard."

No one walks out.

ANNOUNCER: "Ser Dontos the Red of House Hollard!"

Awkwardly running in and dropping his helmet.

DONTOS: "Here I am. Here I am. Sorry, Your Grace. My deepest apologies."

JOFFREY: "Are you drunk?"

DONTOS: "No. Uh, no, Your Grace. I had- I had two cups of wine."

JOFFREY: "Two cups? That's not much at all. Please, have another cup."

DONTOS: "Are you sure, Your Grace?"

JOFFREY: "Yes, to celebrate my name day. Have two, have as much as you like."

DONTOS: "I would be honored, Your Grace."

JOFFREY: "Ser Meryn, help Ser Dontos celebrate my name day. See that he drinks his fill."

Ser Meryn and two other King's Guard grab Dontos and force him to his knees, they line a funnel to his mouth and pour a barrel of wine down his throat.