|⚔︎|-| III |-| V & VI |

•-| 🐺 |-•

- III | V -
( Kissed by Fire )

———

Daenerys, Aston and Missandei ride to the water's edge of a river near their next destination. Aston leads his horse and Frost to the water before walking to Daenerys, offering his hand to help her off her horse. She takes it and walks to stand next to Missandei as Aston hands her horse's reins to a Dothraki Soldier who takes her horse to the water. The other Gladiators do the same before standing in a line some way behind Daenerys, posing as her personal protectors like they did with Kraznys. Aston stands on the right side of Daenerys with Missandei to her left.

DAENERYS: "These are the ones?"

MISSANDEI: "Yes, Khaleesi. The officers."

A score of Unsullied march and halt in front of them.

DAENERYS: (speaks Valyrian) "You did not choose this life. But you are free men now. And free men make their own choices. Have you selected your own leader from amongst your ranks?"

The Unsullied part, revealing their chosen leader.

DAENERYS: (speaks Valyrian) "Remove your helmet."

He removes his helmet and walks forward, head bowed. He then looks up at Daenerys.

GREY WORM: (speaks Valyrian) "This one has the honor."

DAENERYS: (speaks Valyrian) "What is your name?"

GREY WORM: (speaks Valyrian) "Grey Worm."

DAENERYS: (speaks Valyrian) "Grey Worm."

MISSANDEI: "All Unsullied boys are given new names when they are cut- Grey Worm, Red Flea, Black Rat. Names that remind them what they are... vermin."

DAENERYS: (speaks Valyrian) "From this day forward you will choose your own names. You will tell your fellow soldiers to do the same. Throw away your slave name. Choose the name your parents gave you, or any other. A name that gives you pride."

GREY WORM: (speaks Valyrian) ""Grey Worm" gives me pride. It is a very lucky name. The name this one was born with was cursed. That was the name he had when he was taken as a slave. But Grey Worm is the name this one had the day Daenerys Stormborn set him free."

Aston Stark smiles with admiration as he looks at Daenerys who meets his eyes. Daenerys turns and walks passed Aston, Missandei follows. Aston looks at Grey Worm, he removes his gold helmet and bows his head to which Grey Worm bows his in respect. Aston turns around and walks after Daenerys who stands by the water's edge looking down at her reflection.

ASTON: "These are great men, My Queen. They will be loyal until their last breaths."

DAENERYS: "I know. I feel as if this is all happening too easily."

ASTON: "Maybe you think that because no other woman has done what you have done so far... you are surely to accomplish many other things just like this in the future. You will become an inspiration for other women and girls so they don't have to question their actions just as you did now."

DAENERYS: "An inspiration?"

ASTON: "Yes... if I'm being honest with you, My Queen... you're my new inspiration."