|⚔︎|-| VI |-| I & IV |

•-| 🐺 |-•

- VI | I -
( The Red Woman )

———

| ESSOS COUNTRYSIDE |

Aston, Jorah and Daario ride alongside one another for miles, hoping for any signs or tracks. It's quite difficult to track an animal that flies. Aston's thigh is not getting any better, he fears the wound is to serious for the necklace to heal. He feels exhaustion creeping up on him as his body fills with chills. Aston can't stop thinking about Daenerys and where see could be, where could his fiancé and child be?

His attention is brought back to reality when Jorah jumps off his horse. He kneels down and lifts a charred skull.

DAARIO: "Goat?" he asks while staying on his horse next to Aston.

JORAH: "Ram."

DAARIO: "You think our friend got him?"

JORAH: "Don't know anything else that can melt a ram's horn."

DAARIO: "We're on the right path, then."

ASTON: "This is our first sign in hours, it's a relief we're not going in the wrong direction."

The three men proceed across the countryside.

DAARIO: "Perhaps she's tired of being queen. I don't think she likes it very much."

JORAH: "She's too smart to like it."

ASTON: "You boys are right, she tells me every night just how much she wishes the responsibilities weren't hers to handle as they take up her time. She's certainly too smart to like it."

DAARIO: "Maybe she's flown somewhere else, somewhere far away from men like us."

ASTON: "That's nonsense... right?"

JORAH: "I've been all over the world. There's no escaping men like us."

DAARIO: "There's no escaping her, eh? You keep coming back. Why?"

JORAH: "You know why."

DAARIO: "Isn't it frustrating wanting someone who doesn't want you back?"

JORAH: "Of course it is."

ASTON: "It sounds like you both come from experience... I don't... what's it like?"

JOARH: "Frustrating."

DAARIO: "You're a romantic. I admire that. Sometimes I look at you and I think, "So that's what I'll be like when I grow old."."

ASTON: "So do I, at first I didn't really see it until you came back just a week and a half after she banished you and then you helped save her life. That moment then, I knew."

JORAH: "If you two ever grow old."

ASTON: "Excuse me? I will grow old and I will grow old by her side."

DAARIO: "If I grow old. I hope I do. I want to see what the world looks like when she's done conquering it."

ASTON: "So do I... it's going to be incredible."