|⚔︎|-| VI |-| VIII |

•-| 🐺 |-•

- VI | VIII -
( No One )

———

| VAES DOTHRAK |

Aston sits on his horse in front of the Dothraki Horde with Daenerys on top of Drogon in front of them. Daenerys begins to shuffle down, Aston rides his horse over, dismounts and assists her down. Drogon lifts his head and looks at Aston, the dragon lowers his head at Aston in gratitude for what he did in the fighting pit. Drogon sniffs his leg, its painful to walk as Aston believes there is muscle damage, the wound healed up properly overnight. Drogon remembers seeing Aston getting speared to save him and Daenerys. The dragon closes his eyes, waiting. Aston looks at Daenerys to which she grabs his hand and slowly places it on the side of Drogon's big head. The dragon exhales in content and so does Aston. His smile beams from end to end, Dany smiles with him before taking his hand, leading him up to Drogon's neck / Daenerys' seat.

ASTON: "What are you doing?"

DAENERYS: "I'm taking you with me, love."

ASTON: "Are you sure he's okay with this?"

DAENERYS: "He respects you, Aston and so do I."

ASTON: "Okay."

Aston sits behind Daenerys, he snakes his arms around her and places them on her stomach. He loved the feeling of her stomach filling up his hands as their child grew.

DAENERYS: "You ready?"

ASTON: "Umm... yeah?"

DAENERYS: "Sōvēs."

Drogon begins to flap his massive wings, lifting his two passengers in the air with him.

ASTON: "Oh shit! Ha!"

Aston laughs loudly in amazement, he's never done this, obviously. Daenerys laughs with him. He extends his arms outward, feeling the air flowing through his hair and in between the leather armor and fabrics below. He smells the fresh air, enjoying it as he feels free.

ASTON: "I can't believe this! This is fucking amazing, Dany!"

DAENERYS: "Right?!"

ASTON: "WOOOOOOO!"

Aston hugs Daenerys from behind and kisses her cheek.

ASTON: "Thank you, Dany. This is an experience I will remember forever."

DAENERYS: "I have two others, maybe you can use one as your personal transport."

ASTON: "Oh no, Dany. They're your's, you're the Mother of Dragons."

DAENERYS: "Aston, stop being difficult. I love you and trust you so much that I am giving you one of them. Accept it... it's my love language."

ASTON: "You're just giving me so much lately, a child and now a dragon. Gods, you are truly perfect."

Daenerys holds his hands in front of her as they ride through the clouds above Essos. It's peaceful and wholesome.

ASTON: "I can almost guarantee I'm the first Stark to ride a dragon."

DAENERYS: "You might be the first non-Targaryen to ride a dragon and soon own one of your own."