|⚔︎|-| VII |-| VII |

•-| 🐺 |-•

- VII | VI -
( The Dragon and the Wolf )

———

| KING'S LANDING |

Aston and Daenerys ride Rhaegal and Drogon towards the old Dragon Pit. They look at one another before landing stoically on a ridge in front of the council who are seated in the center of the pit. The dragons roar loudly, stating their dominance.

Aston climbs off of Rhaegal first and let's his snout before walking to Drogon. He grazed his palm over the dragon's nose and offers his hand to his badass wife. She takes it and is assisted with climbing down. Daenerys has her hand wrapped around his arm and Frost by her side as they walk to the council.

Daenerys and Cersei stare each other down before the couple sit down beside one another.

CERSEI: "We've been here for some time."

DAENERYS: "My apologies."

TYRION: "We are all facing a unique-"

EURON: "Theon! I have your sister. If you don't submit to me here, now... I'll kill her."

Tyrion and Jamie exchange confused glances and so do Aston and Jon.

TYRION: "I think we ought to begin with larger concerns."

EURON: "Then why are you talking? You're the smallest concern here."

Euron walks towards Tyrion.

TYRION: "Do you remember when we discussed dwarf jokes?"

THEON: "His wasn't even good."

TYRION: "He explained it at the end. Never explain. It always ruins it."

ASTON: "And now you've made yourself look like an idiot."

EURON: "We don't even let your kind live in the Iron Islands, you know? We kill you at birth. An act of mercy for the parents."

JAIME: "Perhaps you ought to sit down."

EURON: "Why?"

CERSEI: "Sit down or leave."

ASTON: "Yeah, sit down or leave, Euron."

The Mountain moves forward, threatening to enforce Cersei's will. Euron laughs and returns to his seat. Theon watches silently.

TYRION: "We are a group of people who do not like one another, as this recent demonstration has shown. We have suffered at each other's hands. We have lost people we love at each other's hands. If all we wanted was more of the same, there would be no need for this gathering. We are entirely capable of waging war against each other without meeting face-to-face."

CERSEI: "So instead, we should settle our differences and live together in harmony for the rest of our days?"

TYRION: "We all know that will never happen."

CERSEI: "Then why are we here?"

Aston looks over at Jon and nods for him to stand. He rises and walks forward to make his case.