|⚔︎|-| V |-| III & IV |

•-| 🐺 |-•

- V | III -
( High Sparrow )

———

It's early in the morning, Eddrick lays on the right of Aston's bare chest with Daenerys laying on the left, her arm draped over Eddrick and her leg wrapped around Aston's. The couple enjoyed sleeping like this when they weren't planning on having some nighttime fun. Aston has come to terms that Syra will be around for a longtime, or atleast a handmaiden will be. He has separated from the idea that he wouldn't be able to be involved as much as he wanted when they decided to start eating, sleeping and relaxing together.

The little boy grunts and yawns directly in Aston's face, waking him up and making him giggle. Dany stirs awake and joins in on the laughter. Moments like these are to be cherished but it can be hard when they happen all the time. The trio start their day the same way they do every morning, breakfast together, before Dany and Aston have to tend to their council-ly duties for the day.

Life in Meereen was beginning to become bland that was until the Sons of the Harpy started attacking the people. Aston knew it has become beyond overwhelming for Dany, she deserved a break and Aston knew exactly what to do.

———

The pair walk down an alleyway to a rooftop that over looks the sea, Grey Worm and Barristan guard them and Missandei closely with other Unsullied around. Once they make it to the rooftop, Daenerys notices a table set up nicely ready for a picnic.

DAENERYS: "What's this?"

ASTON: "I figured you needed a break and some time out of the Pyramid... care to join me?" he asked holding out his hand for her to lay her hand into.

DAENERYS: "Of course, I would."

Aston leads her to her seat, he pulls her chair out before she sits down. He offers to lay her napkin on her lap and pour an ice cold glass of water. He reaches under the table to grab a basket, he opens it and removes their lunch. He sets it on the table and sits down next to her.

DAENERYS: "You planned all of this?"

ASTON: "I did... for you. You deserved it."

DAENERYS: "This is beautiful, Aston. Thank you."

ASTON: "Of course, Dany... anything for the woman I love most in this world... well, that is until another woman comes along and takes it from you."

DAENERYS: "Um... who?" she asked offended.

ASTON: "Oh, you don't know her yet but she'll call you mommy one day."

She scoffs and smiles brightly as her cheeks rose up. She looks down at her flat stomach, Aston rubs it gently before kissing her cheek.

ASTON: "Daenerys, I wanted to wait for later to do this but... it just seems perfect."

He stands from his chair and steps to the other side of Dany. He reaches in his back pocket and kneels. Her face is full of confusion, she has no idea what's happening. Aston grabs one of her hands and rubs his thumb over the top of her smooth palm. He looks  into her eyes with one's nearly tearing up. Her expression changes to a soft, sensitive look as she waits patiently for him to speak.