|⚔︎|-| VII & VIII |

•-| 🐺 |-•

- VII -
( You Win or You Die )

-| King's Landing |-

Aston goes after Renly.

ASTON: "Renly wait."

RENLY: "What Aston?"

ASTON: "Look, I've noticed how harsh your brother can be to people... he's a drunken man who spends his days with whores. I don't take anything that man says seriously and neither should you. I know you most likely grew with him constantly joking around but it's just acts of a pathetic man. I've also noticed your attraction to Loras... I believe everyone has the right to do what they want and to love who they want, don't be ashamed of it when someone jokes about... be yourself."

RENLY: "Thank you, Aston... I guess I did overreact. He's just... unbelievable."

ASTON: "Yeah... I've noticed. Come on, let's join up with the rest of the group."

———

Cersei approaches Ned in the Gardens.

CERSEI: "You're in pain."

EDDARD: "I've had worse, my lady."

CERSEI: "Perhaps it's time to go home. The South doesn't seem to agree with you."

EDDARD: "I know the truth Jon Arryn died for."

CERSEI: "Do you, Lord Stark? Is that why you called me here, to pose me riddles?"

EDDARD: "Has he done this before?"

CERSEI: "Jaime would have killed him. My brother is worth a thousand of your friend."

EDDARD: "Your brother Or your lover?"

CERSEI: "The Targaryens wed brothers and sisters for 300 years to keep bloodlines pure. Jaime and I are more than brother and sister. We shared a womb. We came into this world together. We belong together."

EDDARD: "My son, Bran, saw you with him."

CERSEI: "Do you love your children?"

EDDARD: "With all my heart."

CERSEI: "No more than I love mine."

EDDARD: "And they are all Jaime's."

CERSEI: "Thank the Gods. In the rare event that Robert leaves his whores for long enough to stumble drunk into my bed, I finish him off in other ways. In the morning, he doesn't remember."

EDDARD: "You've always hated him."

CERSEI: "Hated him? I worshiped him. Every girl in the Seven Kingdoms dreamed of him, but he was mine by oath. And when I finally saw him on our wedding day in the Sept of Baelor, lean and fierce and black-bearded, it was the happiest moment of my life. Then that night he crawled on top of me, stinking of wine and did what he did, what little he could do, and whispered in my ear, "Lyanna" Your sister was a corpse and I was a living girl and he loved her more than me."

EDDARD: "When the King returns from his hunt, I'll tell him the truth. You must be gone by then. You and your children. I will not have their blood on my hands. Go as far away as you can, with as many men as you can. Because wherever you go, Robert's wrath will follow you."