|⚔︎|-| IV |-| V & VI |

•-| 🐺 |-•

- IV | V -
( First of His Name )

———

Daenerys stands in front of the open doors in the meeting hall of the grand pyramid. Aston sits next to Barristan with Jorah sitting across from them and Missandei and Grey Worm on the other side of the table standing next to one another. The Gladiators stand at the side of the room.

JORAH: "King Joffrey Baratheon is dead. Murdered at his own wedding."

Aston's eyes grow wide... with fury. He runs his tongue over his teeth while staring blankly at the table. Traumatic memories of his time there replay in his head, even the boyish laugh from the now late King as he watched Aston being beaten and tortured. He runs hot in anger. He wished to be the one to kill him, slaughter him in front of his family and the entire Seven Kingdoms. The Gladiators look at him with soft eyes, they know how much he wanted to take Joffrey's life.

BARRISTAN: "And we have taken the Meereenese Navy, Your Grace."

ASTON: "The Second Sons took the Meereenese Navy." Aston corrected him.

Daario walks in the room as Aston announced the correction.

DAENERYS: "Who told you to take the Navy?"

DAARIO: "Aston did."

Dany looks at him with raised eyebrows, a tilted head and a curious expression.

DAENERYS: "Why?"

DAARIO: "You like ships." Daario answered for Aston.

The pair smirk at one another, they couldn't deny they were close friends now.

DAENERYS: "How many ships?"

BARRISTAN: "Ninety-three, Your Grace."

DAENERYS: "How many men can they carry?"

ASTON: "Ninety-three hundred, not counting sailors, Khaleesi."

DAENERYS: "Would that be enough to take King's Landing?"

JORAH: "The Lannisters have more."

BARRISTAN: "They've been fighting Joffrey's wars for years. They're tired, dispersed. And now their king is dead. Eight thousand Unsullied, two thousand Second Sons sailing into Blackwater Bay and storming the gates without warning."

ASTON: "I sailed into the Bay without warning and yet they found a way to obliterate Stannis' fleet."

YURI: "Just because Joffrey is dead doesn't mean the Lannisters are."

ASTRID: "Without Joffrey making crazy commands... it's possible we'll be able to take King's Landing."

ASTON: "Joffrey is dead now, Tommen will be king... the Lannisters or should I say, Tywin and Cersei know he is too young to rule the Seven. They will rule the Kingdoms from behind the scenes. Cersei is cruel... she's the reason my father is dead. Tywin is just as cruel maybe even more, he set up the killing of my mother and brother, the Red Wedding. The Lannisters are smart, if one word reaches them that we are coming... they do as much as they possibly can to avoid us from taking King's Landing."