|⚔︎|-| VII |-| IV |

•-| 🐺 |-•

- VII | IV -
( The Spoils Of War )

———

| DRAGONSTONE |

Aston and the Gladiators walk down the beach of Dragonstone to an opening in a cave, with pickaxes slung over their shoulders. Frost runs like a maniac up and down the beach. He jumps in the ocean from time to time. Her face showing a perched smile as she pants. Aston smiles to himself knowing she's comfortable here and she prefers this weather much more than the deserts of Essos.

YURI: "She loves it here."

ASTRID: "Can you blame her?"

IVAR: "Agh, it was so hot in Essos. Not we're here in the legendary Dragonstone... again, with beautiful weather."

ASTON: "And we're closer to conquering Westeros now."

ASTRID: "What could be better?"

YURI: "Being in the Iron Throne with Targaryen and Stark banners on the walls."

IVAR: "Hopefully whenever we take over it won't smell like shit, I don't think I'll last long."

They walk in to find Jon and Davos searching for Dragonglass.

ASTON: "Good morning, boys."

JON: "You helping us?"

ASTON: "Of course we am."

IVAR: "We're all Northerns and citizens of the world."

DAVOS: "You don't have to, Aston... your grace."

ASTON: "No, I need to. This is for not only the north but for humanity... Find any yet?"

JON: "Just this small patch here."

Jon shows Aston the Dragonglass in the stone wall.

ASTON: "Not enough, huh?"

DAVOS: "We need to find four more of those to get enough... do you think Frost can help dig?"

Frost looks at Davos and turns her head. The three men laugh at the interaction.

ASTON: "Let's get to it."

———

After a few hours of searching they finally found a massive amount of Dragonglass in one area, it was definitely more then enough.

ASTON: "Oh shit! That's a lot!"

JON: "This will definitely help us."

DAVOS: "Wow, check this out."

The brothers walk further into the cave to see murals and illustrations on the walls.

ASTON: "This is crazy."

JON: "How old do you think this is?"

ASTON: "Very old, my guess is back to the Children in the Forest and the First Man time."

DAVOS: "So many years ago."