|⚔︎|-| VII |-| III |

•-| 🐺 |-•

- VII | III -
( The Queen's Justice )

———

| DRAGONSTONE |

Waves are crashing against rocks and washing over the beach. Aston, Tyrion, Missandei and Dothraki guards wait. Men pull Jon's boat to shore, he and Davos step out and walk towards those who wait. Aston walks forward and hugs Jon, the brother have smiles on their faces.

ASTON: "Welcome, brother."

Aston then hugs Davos before walking them to the others.

TYRION: "The bastard of Winterfell."

JON: "The dwarf of Casterly Rock."

Tyrion and Jon both stare at each for a moment, then break into a smile. They step forward and shake hands.

TYRION: "I believe we last saw each other on top of the wall."

JON: "You were pissing off the edge, if I remember right. You picked up some scars along the road."

Tyrion nods his head in agreement.

TYRION: "It's been a long road. But we're both still here."

Tyrion turns to address Davos.

TYRION: "I'm Tyrion Lannister."

DAVOS: "Davos Seaworth."

TYRION: "Ah, the Onion Knight. We fought on opposite sides at the Battle of Blackwater Bay."

DAVOS: "Unluckily for me."

ASTON: "And me."

TYRION: "Missandei is the queen's most trusted advisor."

MISSANDEI: "Welcome to Dragonstone. Our queen knows this is a long journey. She appreciates the effort you have made on her behalf. If you wouldn't mind handing over your weapons."

JON: "Of course."

The Dothraki guard move to take the weapons. Jon unties his sword and hands it over. The Dothraki pick up Jon's boat and begin to carry it away.

MISSANDEI: "Please, this way."

Davos begins walking with Missandei and Tyrion. Jon is following a few steps behind beside Aston.

DAVOS: "Where are you from? I can't place the accent."

MISSANDEI: "I was born on the Island of Naarth."

DAVOS: "Ah. I hear it's beautiful down there. Palm trees and butterflies. I haven't been myself."

Missandei nods and Davos slows pace to talk with Jon and Aston.

DAVOS: "This place has changed."

ASTON: "Perhaps the Targaryen flags? The sigil of the family who built this castle? The presence of the rightful incumbents?"