|⚔︎|-| VII |-| II |

(Alright, I've decided on the story I want to do. I have to be honest it's the second most voted one but it adds drama and I like it. The story I'm choosing is the one where our OC is Daemon's son, born from his marriage with Rhea Royce.)

•-| 🐺 |-•

- VII | II -
( Stormborn )

———

| DRAGONSTONE |

Aston and Daenerys lay in bed together. Aston lays on his back with baby Rhaesella on his bare chest and Daenerys' head on his left shoulder as she wraps her arm around her daughter.

ASTON: "She's so peaceful."

DAENERYS: "Yeah and adorable."

ASTON: "She gets it from you."

DAENERYS: "At least she got your eyes."

ASTON: "I know, they're so beautiful."

DAENERYS: "They are, I love your eyes."

ASTON: "So do I."

Dany softly and playfully pinches him. They chuckle with makes Rhaesella shuffle a bit. Her parents watch her intently as they are literally obsessed with her. Aston and Daenerys are grateful they found handmaidens and septas to watch Eddrick and Rhaesella while they're busy. They also employed security for the two children as they know of the dangers they are putting on to them by being here.

They knew they needed to start their conquest as soon as possible to insure their children's safety.

———

A storm rages on, loud claps of thunder paired with fierce rain fills the sky. Daenerys, Aston, Tyrion, Varys, Missandei and Grey Worm are standing in the Chamber of the Painted Table, staring out at the storm. While Astrid, Yuri and Ivar stand on the side of the room as protective observers.

TYRION: "On a night like this, you came into the world."

ASTON: "My father told me he could hear the rumbles of thunder all the way in the North."

VARYS: "I remember that storm. All the dogs in King's Landing howled through the night."

DAENERYS: "I wish I could remember it."

Daenerys turns away from the window and walks over to the table.

DAENERYS: "I always thought this would be a homecoming. It doesn't feel like home."

ASTON: "We'll be where we belong in no time."

TYRION: "We won't stay on Dragonstone for long."

DAENERYS: "Good."

Daenerys looks at the figurines placed on the table.

DAENERYS: "Not so many lions."

ASTON: "Their control is dwindling."

VARYS: "Cersei controls fewer than half the Seven Kingdoms. The lord of Westeros despise her. Even before your arrival, they plotted against her. Now-"