|⚔︎|-| III |-| IX & X |

•-| 🐺 |-•

- III | IX -
( The Rains of Castamere )

———

Morning arrives swiftly, Daenerys has been up for at least an hour. Aston is asleep on his chest, Daenerys is on her side lightly stroking the scars on his back. Her sympathy for him grew stronger and so did her feelings for him. She couldn't deny that last night was the best night of her life. Not only was it the best sex she's had but she was in the presence of a one of a kind man.

Frost walks into the tent and jumps on the bed, she licks Aston's face before collapsing next to Daenerys. Aston wakes up and opens his eyes to she Dany smiling and giving Frost ear and belly rubs.

ASTON: "She likes you."

DAENERYS: "Oh yeah?"

ASTON: "Mhm, just like her father."

Dany smiles as Aston sits up and gives her a long soft kiss. They both exhale sharply and hum together.

DAENERYS: "Thank you, Aston."

ASTON: "What for?"

DAENERYS: "Last night and for being a great man."

ASTON: "Of course, Dany... you deserve it."

The three of them lay there with their backs to the wall behind them. Aston and Daenerys are petting Frost as she nearly falls asleep already.

Aston looks over a Daenerys, her long silver hair laying down her bare silky body, the sheet wrapped around her waist. She catches him looking at her so she checks him out as well. His tanned fit body wrapped in the same sheet around his waist.

ASTON: "It's going to be a challenge for me to keep my feelings and emotions for you down when out in public."

DAENERYS: "Me too, Ast."

Aston kisses Daenerys, the pair exchange smooth kisses enclosed with their lips.

ASTON: "I don't want to leave this bed... I want to be here, with you... naked, forever."

DAENERYS: "Oh trust me, I want you to be naked forever too."

She winks and looks at his bare body. He chuckled and kisses her again.

ASTON: "You're not too bad either."

He says winking, teasing her.

DAENERYS: "Where did you get that necklace?"

ASTON: "Oh, when I served Stannis Baratheon, a red priestess gave it to me as a way to show my loyalty and devotion to him."

DAENERYS: "Why are you wearing it still?"

ASTON: "During The Battle of Blackwater, our ships caught on fire and so did my arm... these are the burn scars from that night. The necklace sped up the heading process. We believe it has some sort of red magic or something inside."

DAENERYS: "So it heals you?"

ASTON: "Yeah."

DAENERYS: "How many times has it been used?"