|⚔︎|-| VI |-| V & VI |

•-| 🐺 |-•

- VI | V -
( The Door )

———

| VAES DOTHRAK |

Aston and Daenerys stand next to one another holding hands as they look out at Vaes Dothrak. Daenerys rubs the little mound on her stomach.

DAENERYS: "Aston, I'm so grateful you guys found me. I was afraid they were going to take our baby away. I was afraid I was never going to see you again."

ASTON: "I'm grateful too. I couldn't imagine life without you, I wouldn't be able to live on. I'm so appreciative of you, of our child, of us. Words cannot express just how much I love you."

Aston takes his necklace off, he slides her ring off the leather strap and hands it to her. She presents her hand with her fingers spread out for him the slide the ring back on her finger like he did just a few months ago. The pair smile softly and lovely at one another before sharing a passionate kiss.

ASTON: "We have company."

Jorah approaches them.

DAENERYS: "I banished you twice. You came back twice. And you saved my life. So I can't take you back and I can't send you away."

Daenerys approaches Jorah, but he recoils.

JORAH: "You must send me away."

Jorah rolls up his sleeve to reveal the greyscale covering his forearm.

DAENERYS: "Is there a cure?"

JORAH: "I don't know."

DAENERYS: "How long does it take?"

JORAH: "I don't know that either. But I've seen what happens when it goes far enough. I'll end things before that."

Daenerys begins to cry. Aston consoles her, he squeezes her shoulder.

DAENERYS: "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

JORAH: "Don't be. All I've ever wanted was to serve you. Tyrion Lannister was right. I love you. I'll always love you. Goodbye, Khaleesi."

Jorah begins to walk away.

DAENERYS: "Do not walk away from your queen, Jorah the Andal."

Jorah turns back to face Daenerys. She approaches him.

DAENERYS: "You have not been dismissed. You pledged yourself to me. You swore to obey my commands for the rest of your life."

Jorah nods.

DAENERYS: "Well, I command you to find the cure wherever it is in this world. I command you to heal yourself and then return to me. When I take the Seven Kingdoms, I need you by my side."

JORAH: "Yes, Your Grace."

He begins walking away, Daenerys' eyes tear up as he grows further from her. Aston pulls her into a tight hug before they begin their trek back.