|⚔︎|-| VIII |-| V |

•-| 🐺 |-•

- VIII | V -
( The Bells )
———

Events in our lives change our perspective on what is right and wrong. We may be swayed to believe in the wrong after we've been betrayed by the right. Only we can stop ourselves from doing wrong to ensure right prevails.

Aston and Daenerys stand on the balcony in the map room. Daenerys holds the body of Rhaesella in her arms. Aston stands behind his wife with his hands around her and his daughter.

The parents who hold their Princess's body, cry together. Aston tightens his arms around his girls as he refuses to believe in the reality of what happened.

Emotions begin to change, sadness turns to anger, sorrow turns to vengeance and hope turns to necessity. The expressions on Aston and Daenerys' faces turn blank as they both stare out at the ocean horizon. Their eyes change from merciful to madness. The red in their eyes from tears change to the redness of the blood they seek to spill.

ASTON: "We will slaughter Cersei. We will make her suffer, beg and scream for help. We will beat her, burn her, shame her and make her cry for mercy. We will get what we want. We will get our daughter's rightful revenge and show the world what happens when they try to fuck with House Black."

DAENERYS: "She will die, the way true evil is supposed to... by the very fire we harness."

ASTON: "Nothing but the best to get revenge for our Princess."

———

Up on a beach overlook, Tyrion watches below as a boat is being beached by its own crew. Jon steps off and walks to Varys.

VARYS: "The Northern armies?"

JON: "Just crossed the Trident. They'll be at the walls of King's Landing in two days. How are they?"

VARYS: "She hasn't seen anyone since we returned. Hasn't left her chambers and neither have accepted any food."

Daenerys has been silent as Aston has found enough strength to continue his responsibilities, allowing Dany to have what she wants, to be alone in grievance.

VARYS: "You're worried for them. I admire your empathy."

JON: "Aren't you worried for them?"

VARYS: "I'm worried for all of us. They say every time a Targaryen is born, the gods toss a coin and the world holds its breath."

JON: "We're not much for riddles where I'm from."

VARYS: "We both know what she's about to do."

JON: "That's her decision to make. She is our Queen and my brother is our King. It's best not to doubt them."

VARYS: "Men decide where power resides, whether or not they know it."

JON: "What do you want?"

VARYS: "All I've ever wanted. The right ruler on the Iron Throne. I still don't know how her coin has landed. But I'm quite certain about yours."

JON: "I don't want it. I never have. I'm not a leader or King... my brother is and Daenerys is the rightful Queen."

VARYS: "I have known more kings and queens than any man living. I've heard what they say to crowds, and seen what they do in the shadows. I have furthered their designs, however horrible. But what I tell you now is true: You will rule wisely and well, while they-"