|⚔︎|-| VIII |-| I |

•-| 🐺 |-•

- VIII | I -
( Winterfell )

———

It's night, the large convoy stops in a large field to rest for the night as they will reach Winterfell by midday the next day. Aston and Daenerys lay beside one another, in each other's arms, fast asleep. They spend many peaceful nights together, in one another's grasp.

But tonight was different. Aston begins breathing heavily and quickly as a dream creeps up on him.

The sound of harsh wind roars loudly as snow crumbles underneath the sound of footsteps. The eyes open to see blinding snow rushing through the sky and figures trudging through the collection of snow on the ground. The vision grows clearer, the scene is the exact same as Aston's up close experience with the Night Walkers and their King. Aston falls off the horse he's slung over before crawling away like he did when he was beyond The Wall. The Night King stops him in his tracks. Aston questions the Night King's motive for capturing him before he gets knocked out. Aston, just like the moment he went through, wakes up tied to a tree. The Night King kneels before him with a dagger... not a dagger of metal but of some offer material. He thought he knew what it was but he was proven wrong by its coloration. The Night King raises the dagger as Aston pleads for him not to do anything to him. The Night King didn't stop, he pressed the side of the blade to Aston's throat, cutting him slightly. The Night King uses his finger and swipes up the drip of blood coming from Aston's neck. Aston's eyes shock open as an instant ice cold rush through his body.

Aston wakes drastically from his dream/vision. He rises out of bed, usually sweating but this time... he was freezing. He coughs as his throat feels cold and dry. He rubs his eyes as they sting. He reaches for his neck where the Night King placed his dagger, the area is cold and blue... like a bruise.

Daenerys wakes and sits up beside him to comfort him. She runs her hands over his bare back to find out he's freezing. She quickly covers him with the blanket and holds him to her to warm him up.

DAENERYS: "What happened, my love?"

ASTON: "Uhh... I had a dream but it was more than that."

DAENERYS: "How do you mean?"

ASTON: "The dream started with when I was captured by the Night King... but Rhaegal didn't save me. The dream continued... it's like it showed me what would've happened."

DAENERYS: "What would've happened then?"

ASTON: "He... swiped up the blood dripping down my throat. It's like he changed me or transferred his power or something to me. My body went cold... almost frozen."

DAENERYS: "It showed you that you would've become a Wight or White Walker?" she asked with concerned eyes as she continued to rub her lover's back.

ASTON: "I'm not sure... I-I think so. I don't know, I hope not." he starts to worry as he thinks about his family.

Dany notices his sudden reaction and kneels up on the bed and snakes her arms around him from the front before hugging him tight. She can fell his heartbeat to her chest slowly upon her grasp. She takes deep breaths, suggesting he do the same. He follows her lead and steadies himself.

Dany places her hand under his chin and lifts it to look into his eyes. She smiles sweetly at him, assuring him of his safety. He smiles at his lover with soft, appreciative eyes. Aston puts his hands on Dany's hips and squeezes them. Daenerys smirks at him before sitting in his lap, wrapping her legs around his torso.