|⚔︎|-| V |-| VII & VIII |

•-| 🐺 |-•

- V | VII -
( The Gift )

———

Aston and Daenerys lay naked in bed together, she lays her head on his chest as she grazes her fingers over his scars. He runs his fingers through her soft silky silver hair.

ASTON: "Are you ready to see your other fiance today?"

DAENERYS: "Don't be ridiculous, love. My marriage to Hizdahr is political. I think he's smart enough to understand that."

ASTON: "Ah, yes you have told me many times before it's just political. It's just... I think the Sons of the Harpy have stopped killing because their leader was made king." he said shrugging his shoulders.

DAENERYS: "You're jealous." she states

She lifts herself up and rests her forearms on his chest to look at him.

ASTON: "Do you really think I'm petty enough to speak ill of a man just because he represents competition?"

DAENERYS: "What kind of competition?"

ASTON: "The kind where we fight one another to win you over."

DAENERYS: "I do. I do think it's petty but you don't have to fight over me, you know where my love and loyalties lay."

Aston lifts his head to kiss her but she leans back.

DAENERYS: "It's Hizdahr." she burst out laughing after, she couldn't keep character.

ASTON: "Fucking hell." he said rolling his eyes.

Aston kisses her to which she straddles him.

ASTON: "You know I could easily kill him right?"

DAENERYS: "Oh I know, he's a scaredy-cat where as my true love is brave and fearless."

ASTON: "Oh stop-a." he says in a sassy tone.

Daenerys kisses him lovingly. The couple's intimacy builds as Dany rocks her hips.

DAENERYS: "Tell me what you want."

ASTON: "I want you."

Daenerys reaches below and grabs his penis, she lines herself up and slowly drops onto him. The couple moan in unison as emotions run high. Aston holds her hips as she bounces up and down, Daenerys holds herself up by resting her hands on his chest. As pleasure increases they both squeeze their hands, inflicting pain and making it even more sensual. Aston bites his lip making Dany smack down on him. The pair are overly stimulated and they reach their highs quickly. Daenerys rocks her hips forward and back as an intense orgasm takes over, her body shakes as she struggles to hold herself up. Aston hugs her tightly to his chest as she moans, he orgasms roughly with her. The pair lay in each other's arms as they regain themselves.

ASTON: "Let me taste you."

She climbs up the bed and lowers her juicy pussy onto his mouth. He wraps his arms around her hips to hold and squeeze her ass. She grabs his curly locks in her hands as he licks her nervy spot. She moans loudly as he sucks on her clit, sending shocks through her body. Aston picks up the pace, licking lengthily and rough. She cums not once not twice but three times in his mouth. He hums in awe of just how sweet she tastes.