|⚔︎|-| III |-| III & IV |

•-| 🐺 |-•

- III | III -
( Walk of Punishment )

———

| ASTAPOR |

The Gladiators stand behind their new Master, Kraznys mo Nakloz, who sits alongside Greizhen with Missandei stands next to him. They wear their leather armor and metal helmets while standing stoically with their hands on the handles of their swords, showing they are ready to defend or attack.

Daenerys, Jorah and Barristan stand in front of them. Aston can't help but smile to himself... his plan is beginning.

MISSANDEI: "All? Did this one's ears mishear, Your Grace?"

DAENERYS: "They did not. I want to buy them all."

MISSANDEI: (speaking Valerian) "She wants to buy them all."

KRAZNYS: (speaking Valerian) "She can't afford them. The slut thinks that she can flash her tits, and make us give her whatever she wants."

Aston looks down at his feet and then at Daenerys, he knows she can speak and understand Valerian, just as he does.

MISSANDEI: "There are eight thousand Unsullied in Astapor. Is this what you mean by all?"

DAENERYS: "Yes. eight thousand. And the ones still in training as well."

GREIZHEN: (speaking Valerian) "If they fail on the battlefield, they will shame Astapor."

MISSANDEI: "Master Greizhen says they cannot sell half-trained boys. If they fail on the battlefield, they will bring shame upon all of Astapor."

DAENERYS: "I will have them all or take none. Many will fall in battle. I'll need the boys to pick up the swords they drop."

KRAZNYS: (speaking Valerian) "The slut cannot pay for all of this."

MISSANDEI: "Master Kraznys says you cannot afford this."

KRAZNYS: (speaking Valerian) "Her ship will buy her a hundred Unsullied, no more."

MISSANDEI: "Your ship will buy you one hundred Unsullied."

KRAZNYS: (speaking Valerian) "And this is because I like the curve of her ass."

Aston rolls his eyes, he hears Astrid stifle a sigh.

MISSANDEI: "Because Master Kraznys is generous."

KRAZNYS: (speaking Valerian) "What is left will buy her ten."

MISSANDEI: "The gold you have left is worth ten."

KRAZNYS: (speaking Valerian) "I will give her twenty if it stops her ignorant whimpering."

MISSANDEI: "But good Master Kraznys will give you twenty."

KRAZNYS: (speaking Valerian) "Her Dothraki-"

MISSANDEI: "The Dothraki you have with you-"

KRAZNYS : "Smell of shit but will be useful as pig feed."

MISSANDEI: The Dothraki you have are not worth what they cost to feed."